The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

Anyone know what a Uni Parfait is going for? I've had it up at the trading post several times and haven't been able to sell it so far. I've checked the JN item database, but the prices have been wiped. Also, if anyone is interested in purchasing it, let me know.

Can anyone give me a general idea about the going rate of a Cyodrake?

I know it's one of the more expensive pet pets, and rare, the cost doesn't concern me, but none I see are priced and I would just like some idea of a starting point for making an offer.

Thanks!

I would like price checks on Basic Mathematics and Starting Spells. I see the Trading Post prices are about 3M and 4M respectively, but would they actually sell at that price? Anyone with insight on these types of items?

For Retired books, they're pretty HTS. Something like that will only be worth that much if there's someone willing to pay that much for it, usually it's just r180 collectors or someone going for a book award. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of either. So yeah, those do seem accurate, but you might want to consider haggling or finding a reseller if you don't want to wait an eternity for a buyer :)

I'm not sure if this is exactly the right place to post this, but would it be worth it to try to sell a Moehug Visits Altador? I have a Bag of Peanuts on the TP, and someone offered that. I see that it's selling for 500-600k, which is way more than the Bag of Peanuts is worth, but do you think I'll be able to sell the book?

I'm not sure if this is exactly the right place to post this, but would it be worth it to try to sell a Moehug Visits Altador? I have a Bag of Peanuts on the TP, and someone offered that. I see that it's selling for 500-600k, which is way more than the Bag of Peanuts is worth, but do you think I'll be able to sell the book?

Probably will take some time. More expensive books tend to be very HTS - you have to find a reader or a collector to buy it, and not everyone wants it. I always like to say that an item is only worth that much if you find someone who is willing to pay that much for it :) Unlike the Bag of Peanuts, though they're underpaying, it's a lot easier to sell.

So if you really need the NP, I say go ahead. If you are willing to wait a while (and by a while I mean a few months), then don't take the offer.

How much is Tiki Amulet worth? It seems to be a collectors only item, and I doubt it is worth nearly the ~2.9 mil as the only TP price currently listed.

Tiki Amulet is a fairly useless BD item in itself. It's a collector's item that'll be a tough sell at 2.9-3mil . You can probably list it at 2.5mil and see if anyone bites.

Does anyone know how much Fountain Faerie Stamp is worth? Demand is up since the Faerieland collection avatar but no price listed? Thanks!

I would hold on to it until the market stabilizes. There are resellers that will keep inflating the price due to the new avatar. I'm certain at whatever price you sell yours, someone will attempt to sell it higher. So I'd honestly just keep it for now until the market calms down.

I have a Ghostkerbomb up in my trades and i have a price of 7.4 million on it ...

Someone is offering a Fyoras Castle Stamp and 2 million pure for it ...

Anyone know if this is really worth it or not??

The stamp's price is variable at the moment due to the new avatar. If you find the right buyer for it, it could be worth it. But at ~13mil it's a hard sell at that asking price. You might be able to get rid of it for 10mil, if you're lucky.

Personally I wouldn't be bothered. You could potentially earn a lot of NP from the trade, but I haven't the patience for it :P a GKB is pretty ETS on its own. Besides, how are you going to go about transferring 2mil + stamp with the TP limit? Ultimately, your choice. It''ll be a good trade if you have enough patience for the stamp, but the market is far too variable at the moment for a flat asking price.

Can I please have your ideas on the right price to put a white paint brush on the TP or auctions for?

There is no recent info on JN and there is only one other white PB on TP and that is on for 2.5mil

but I know that you have to be careful not to go by what other people put them on TP for - which is why Im here asking for advice ;)

thanks

• 2 weeks later...