The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot find anywhere else in neopia:

Illusen Plushie

Lucky Coin (TCG)

How much is each one worth?

I'm not quite sure about the current price, but the the pricing history for the Lucky Coin (TCG) was 5 mil NP in June 2011.

The Illusen Plushie was about 425k in August 2012.

Hope this helps! ^_^

I just got a Christmas Kiko Morphing Potion. Any ideas on what its worth?

t1320M7.png

Not sure about its current price, but the pricing history for it is about 440k!

Hope this helps! ^_^

I have a court dancer stamp, i checked the price in the TP most other people had it listed for 3.5mil - 4mil. I got an offer for 2mil i was just wondering what is actually a good price?

The price you listed is a little too low; it will attract a lot of attention, but not worth it. If you really want to bargain, a good price would be 2.5 mil. Or if you really want to play frisky, you could go for 3 mil. That is also a good price.

Why shouldn't you list the low prices?

Well... Restocking is the answer. Someone could buy that item for 2 mil. and then sell it for 3 mil., making a good 1 mil. profit.

Why shouldn't you list the high prices (or the same price as everyone else)?

You always got to sell a bit less than everyone else. Everyone wants the lowest prices possible, so they go hunting for it. If yours is just the same old expensive price, they'll ignore it. And the. Someone will have stolen your golden opputunity! :O

Hope this helps! ^_^

Are there any (TCG) Collectors here?

I'm looking for prices on several cards.

tcg_0062_UN22.gif Green Poogle (TCG)tcg_0079_UX07.gif Ixi Raider (TCG)tcg_0030_RE05_maraqua.gif Gathow (TCG)tcg_0027_RL01_desert.gif Gebmids (TCG)tcg_space_57_57f1a23b27.gif Mutant Buzz (TCG)tcg_ice_0068_UH06.gif Clan Mootix (TCG)tcg_0093_US14.gif Reinforcements (TCG)tcg_0036_RS05_desert.gif Sandstorm (TCG)tcg_island_59.gif Quicksand (TCG)

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Is there any sort of a (TCG) value guide anywhere?

Cheers!

:P

Green Poogle (TCG): 49k

Ixi Raider (TCG): 200k

Gathow: ??

Gebmids: ??

Mutant Buzz: 90k

Clan Mootix: 82k

Reinforcements: 54k

Sandstorm: ??

Quicksand: ??

****Note: Prices may not be up to date!

Hope this helps! ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times in a row. If your post is the most recent and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got a craftsman's lens from the shrine recently.If anyone could tell me what it's worth that would be appreciated.Thanks!

I got a craftsman's lens from the shrine recently.If anyone could tell me what it's worth that would be appreciated.Thanks!

JellyNeo lists it for 750k with 5-14-14 being the last date. It has dropped significantly over the past year according to their database.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know an accurate price for Mysterious Swirly Potion? I won it from underwater fishing the other day but I've gotten offers all over the place, some as low as 400k. I saw one TP price at 2 mil and now it's gone, so I'm thinking maybe it sold for that price or around there? Any help is appreciated :)

Does anyone know an accurate price for Mysterious Swirly Potion? I won it from underwater fishing the other day but I've gotten offers all over the place, some as low as 400k. I saw one TP price at 2 mil and now it's gone, so I'm thinking maybe it sold for that price or around there? Any help is appreciated :)

Jellyneo says 730k dated 4/30/14. I'm not sure how accurate their item database is, but I always check there!

Thanks! I did check there, but since I only saw one other price (the 2 mil one) I wasn't sure how accurate it was. Maybe I'll just wait and see if any higher offers come around :D

Hi all! Do you guys know how much would the kacheek pyjama cap cost? There's only one on TP. Do you think I can get it for 1.5m ~ 2m?

They usually go for 4-5mil easily. I bought mine 3 years ago, it was 3mil, and I'm afraid it's only gotten higher. Last I checked they were in the 4-5mil range.

They usually go for 4-5mil easily. I bought mine 3 years ago, it was 3mil, and I'm afraid it's only gotten higher. Last I checked they were in the 4-5mil range.

Omg so pricey o; Thank you for letting me know!

Does someone know what the going price for Lawyerbot Poetry Vol. 1 is? There's no price history on Jellyneo or other price-checking sites, the current trade lots are just requesting offers and the shop wizard turns up nothing. The prices for other r96 books are all over the shop from 2K to into the millions so I haven't even got a ballpark figure to work with here.

Pandaphants are going for around 375K minimum and 800K maximum, you should be able to sell it at around 500K-545K with patience.

Sword of Apocalypse goes for about 300-350K minimum and 450-500K maximum, 400K is a good middleground price for it I'd stick with that. :yes:

Any word on what Lawyerbot Poetry Vol. 1 is going for on the streets these days yet guys? That and Zombie Ixi plushie, I have it up at 300K based on other zombie plushies around that area but I think it might be too high.

8c04403adb.jpg

I cannot find the price of this thing anywhere. |:

I just got a Blue Bori Morphing Potion in a Random Event and I have no idea what to sell it for. It's too expensive to be in people's shops, there isn't a single one in the auctions, and the only one in the trading post doesn't have a price. I tried neomailing the user but s/he hasn't replied yet. I've also tried googling it and I've gotten very mixed or no results. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hello! Do you guys know what much would cost the Faerie Caverns Background? Thank you! :*

The last one I saw priced was around 4mil, and that was a while ago. You could just slap that on as your asking price and see if anyone wants to haggle.