The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

Just a reminder, this topic is for getting help with prices when you're having trouble finding the value because there are none on the SW or no prices on the TP.

This topic is not to be used when the price of an item is easily found on the SW.

Just a reminder, this topic is for getting help with prices when you're having trouble finding the value because there are none on the SW or no prices on the TP.

This topic is not to be used when the price of an item is easily found on the SW.

Sorry about that, I was gonna delete my post but I couldn't find out how to do it.. :s

Can someone help me price a plushie cybunny morphing potion? I received one from a random event and the only one on the TP is mine.

Jellyneo has the price listed at 2M as of the end of June, so I would say somewhere in that range is fair!

Hi :)

I got a Magical Asparagus Chia Pop in an RE maybe a week ago, and put it into TP. I got an offer for 175k and someone NMed to offer 200k...I'm not sure what to do.

Jellyneo says it was worth 350k on the 26th of June...should I wait for a better offer? It's not in the Auctions at all and the other two on TP are reserved and unspecified

What would you guess to be the price of Plate of Jelly Brains? Non on TP are priced. 

Probably about 3 million or a bit under would be a good start.

This might be dumb but- how much for a Pirate Gnorbu Morphing Potion ? I've been gone for a few months and wouldn't even know where to start selling or bartering.

Around 175,000 NPS would be a starting point.

Does anyone know the current cost of a Leaded Elemental Vial? There's a few on the TP but no one is putting an asking price.

Me again (=

Is  Ruby Krawk Stun Ray worth the 3m it has been going on TP for? Or is it worth less?

It depends on what you want it for. Ruby Krawk Stun Ray is a pretty weak weapon that can only be used by Krawks. I wouldn't pay 3M for it as a weapon. In fact, I wouldn't pay more than 1 NP for it, but it's probably worth more than that because it's rather rare. Some people might be willing to pay more for galleries.

Does anyone know the current cost of a Leaded Elemental Vial? There's a few on the TP but no one is putting an asking price.

JellyNeo lists the price at 25 million as of May 2015.

I just restocked a Kyrii Sorceror, but the TP doesn't list any prices and JellyNeo does't have a price or a price history. Any idea how much I should sell it for?

Edit: I ended up selling it for 1.75 mill.

Edited by Lamppost

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! I'm new to TDNF, but I obtained The Haunted Woods (TCG) and I can't find a pricing reference anywhere on Neopets or Jellyneo. I wanted to price it fairly but the only other one I know of in existence is being priced at 12 mil NPs and I just wanted to use a fair price. Any ideas?

I have a few red codestones set up in a trade which are:

codestone15.gif   Sho Codestone
codestone11.gif   Mag Codestone
codestone13.gif   Cui Codestone
codestone14.gif   Kew Codestone
codestone16.gif   Zed Codestone

I have tried looking for similar sets or prices individually but finding it really hard to get a price as it varies so much of what I have found or the prices are for some, not all etc.

could anyone help me understand how much I could realistically get from these please?

(currently have them on a trade but in shops again the prices are all very varying that I have found, so if this contributes would it be worth putting in a shop not trade?)

thanks so much to anyone who can help

I have a few red codestones set up in a trade which are:

codestone15.gif   Sho Codestone

codestone11.gif   Mag Codestone

codestone13.gif   Cui Codestone

codestone14.gif   Kew Codestone

codestone16.gif   Zed Codestone

I have tried looking for similar sets or prices individually but finding it really hard to get a price as it varies so much of what I have found or the prices are for some, not all etc.

could anyone help me understand how much I could realistically get from these please?

(currently have them on a trade but in shops again the prices are all very varying that I have found, so if this contributes would it be worth putting in a shop not trade?)

thanks so much to anyone who can help

You can find these prices easily on the shop wizard and it's much easier to sell them individually in your shop. What I tend to do is refresh the shop wizard a few times and see what the lowest price is. For example the Sho codestone is usually between 5,000 and 6,000NPS so I tend to low ball it so they sell faster and set mine for 5k. If you go lower then what you're seeing and they're still not selling, then just decrease the amount by 100 or 1,000NPS, depending on what you're comfortable with.

You can find these prices easily on the shop wizard and it's much easier to sell them individually in your shop. What I tend to do is refresh the shop wizard a few times and see what the lowest price is. For example the Sho codestone is usually between 5,000 and 6,000NPS so I tend to low ball it so they sell faster and set mine for 5k. If you go lower then what you're seeing and they're still not selling, then just decrease the amount by 100 or 1,000NPS, depending on what you're comfortable with.

the shop wizard continues to be a problem for me, if I type something in it will change it or add something and then search that so I haven't had much use from it, I will keep trying again thanks.

thanks for your help with the sho and shop info. I will open a shop and try that instead

the shop wizard continues to be a problem for me, if I type something in it will change it or add something and then search that so I haven't had much use from it, I will keep trying again thanks.

thanks for your help with the sho and shop info. I will open a shop and try that instead

Make sure when you paste a name in you select the "identical to my phrase" option rather than the "containing my phrase" option. This will get you exact matches and you can refresh afterwards without having to type it in all over again. :)

Price check for the following items please? Been rather fluctuating prices recently

1. Kacheek Life Potion - is it really around 90k-ish?

2. Yellow Kookith T-shirt (Haven't seen a pricing on the TP or on JN but the TP history on JN seems like it was going for around 800k-1mil last time I checked but i'm not sure

• 3 weeks later...

price check on Heavy Blue Tunic

please and thank you. there is only one on the TP and no price listed

Price check
1. Kacheek Life Potion - is it really around 90k-ish?
SSW says cheapest are 80-90k
The 22 lowest prices of a Kacheek Life Potion average out to: 96,475 NP[/size]

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

PC on Usuki Doll Stamp?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.