What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I got the symol avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

Side note, does anyone else NEVER get stuff from the symol hole? This is the first thing Ive ever gotten, and I play it daily

eta: OH HOLY WOW! It appears that Lazpip came back a little richer. They must have found the 328 np in the hole

Totally didnt notice that over my excitement to get the avatar! I GOT SOMETHING FROM THE SYMOL HOLE!

Not neo-related, but I finished a Christmas drawing today, and it's my avatar now. :) I'm usually really bad at motivating myself to do stuff like that. I'm glad it's done and I can now enjoy it for the rest of the month.

I'm not sure this is an achievement or not (I say that it is, baha!), but I received a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion from that darn Kraken!!! I'm so excited right now, it went straight to my SDB! I may defy my personal one-neopet rule, and get a random one just so that I can morph it! :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

I've finally finished my 2nd row of trophies!! Say hello to the newest additions!

349_3.gif
Third place at
Hannah and the Pirate Caves!!

330_3.gif

Third place at
Gourmet Club Bowls!!

And with my bank goal of 10m completed (and increased beyond that) I'm very excited to continue my account improvement with spending around 200k increasing my stamp collection and maybe getting more petpets for my gallery. Things are going great right now, this is amazing for me. I can't wait for TNT to (hopefully) bring back Key Quest so I can start making more NP like I used to with it and improve my account even more. In the meantime I guess I'll try improving my RSing haha

I just received my CC prizes from last week. My trophy got upgraded to gold x 3, I received 10k NP, and a usuki paint brush!

Thanks for your help!

Edit: And the final results came in for this week's Food Club, and I came in fourth, so that trophy will soon be 4x champion! Thanks again for all your help, TDNF!

Edited by siniri

Trophies glitched yesterday and weren't given out, so by the time they were eventually given out today I had been bumped from silver to bronze. This is one that I'll definitely take the time to upgrade to silver or even gold soon. Maybe I'll try for it this weekend.

1252_3.gif
Third place at
Hannah and the Kreludor Caves!!