What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

As of a couple days ago my battle pet is strong enough to take on Koi Warrior! I've tried him out a few times before but it always either ended with me losing or winning with just 1hp and needing to keep buying a bunch of healing potions.

Now he's able to take on Koi Warrior and win every time. And with his in-battle healing item being the only thing needed to keep his health up. I'm so excited to be getting all these Codestones now to keep training him until I can hopefully get a space faerie code!

I got the King Skarl Court Jester avatar - if I write that correct, haha.

http://prntscr.com/5h6ijt

And I am currently ranked for the third price, yeah! Hope I can keep that up, haha. New trophy <3

Something Has Happened!

nimmospond.gif You are now eligible to use 'Nimmos Pond' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YESSS! I have been struggling with this one. Slowly I've seen my scores getting better until I finally got it!!! :happydance: I'm so happy that i want to do the same silly dance that my smiley is.

I made 350k by getting up at 3am to complete today's Charity Corners quest. (I sold one apple for 100k via TP, and 5 Maraquan Bed Time Stories at 50k -- they were going up like crazy at midnight NST, so I priced them a bit higher in case prices continued to rise, and a speculator bought 5 of the 10 I had in my shop. I don't feel bad for them since people like them are the reason the prices were going up like crazy.)

I bought a Dark Battle Duck Stamp, which means I only need a Battle Slices Stamp left for the Battledome stamp avatar!!!

(But getting my hands on one will be difficult! JN has the last price at 23 million, and I haven't seen one since I started buying the stamps I needed to get the avatar.)

Something Has Happened! acezafara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ace Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I am just simply amazed at getting yet another game avie!! I am def on a streak!! :rock:

I won 88:10 (nearly 800k) in Food Club today! It's been a long drought since Food Club gave me a win like this (my usual winnings are ~90% net profit per day; post-transition, it's been averaging around 20%). And my friend snagged a growling box for me on the SSW, so I'm able to complete the adopt-a-tag.

I've been on a mission to get more trophies lately and I saw that Neoquest 2 can get you a trophy and three avatars. So I started today and got the first avatar:

Something Has Happened! weakling.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Weakling' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

My other achievement today was an almost-got-it for a trophy. I was within about 100 points of getting a word poker trophy today. Much closer than I've gotten before. I'm hoping to get both the Neoquest 2 and the Word Poker trophies by the end of Christmas break.

Wow, that is so nice! I've never got anything really amazing from the shore. Except 3 treasure chests, and one time 10k.

My achievement today is finishing my third Adopt-a-Neopian quest! Thanks to a kind TDN member for gifting me the Music Box.

Today I was able to upgrade my bank account to Millionaire Double Platinum for the first time ever! 12 years to finally get to 2 million lol! It's so hard to save money! It won't last since I want to buy a Faerie Queen Doll, but qualifying for the higher interest is huge!