What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I managed to win this avatar, I know a lot of people say its an easy one, but I found it really hard, doesnt help that Im colour blind and you have to blast slugs of the same colour to make them vanish lol ........ feeling gooooood :happydance:

Something Has Happened! attackoftheslorgs.gif You are now eligible to use 'Attack of the Slorgs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I looks like I'm winning a World Challenge - Usuki Frenzy!! I've tried a few times, but I've never WON! I'm soooooo proud!

"Because you placed in the top 3, a piece of artwork has been added to your Inventory and you have been awarded 650 neopoints!

Once you have all the pieces to make a picture, you will be able to turn it in for a valuable item! You could also sell the pieces, too!"

teG7xOH.png

While I was initially disappointed today that my auction didn't go as well as I hoped... I was excited to put the NP in the bank. :D I went up another bank level. Time to celebrate by spending some of it. ;)

FINALLY earned myself the Dubloon Disaster avatar with a score of 2530. The game took about an hour and a half xP

smuggleddubloon.gif

My avatar count is now up to 292, 8 away from my goal of 300! I'm also only 5 million NP away from my current savings goal, which will allow me to buy myself the HT - Richer and HT - Richest avatar books finally. :3

I've been working on getting one of my pets zapped Elderly, and it happened today! I'm going to enjoy the Elderlygirl for a few days before I have him fight the Lab Ray Scientist.

If you want the Elderlyboy clothes you're going to have to keep zapping, doing a Lab Ray Scientist gender change will just get you a male Elderlygirl pet.