What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Oh, lucky you! I had the same issue this morning, but I messed up when I tried to merge my Habi, and reset it instead. -sigh- So I'm rebuilding- at level 15 now! (Not bad for about 6 hours!)

What do you mean by 'merging' your habi? Sorry, just curious!

What do you mean by 'merging' your habi? Sorry, just curious!

One of the possible ways of fixing a Habi that is locked out is to merge it with another Habi. Basically, you open up Habi on a side account, and try to 'trick' Habi into merging the two of them together so your main Habi is no longer locked out. You'll end up seeing your gems and resources and stuff on the side account Habi, and eventually you'll see the board from the side account on your main Habi.

I don't quite understand WHY it works, but it does! But I messed up the process. Sadface.

If you're interested, you can read through the process here :http://www.neopets.com/~nimmo#Merge

:)

Oh, lucky you! I had the same issue this morning, but I messed up when I tried to merge my Habi, and reset it instead. -sigh- So I'm rebuilding- at level 15 now! (Not bad for about 6 hours!)

Oh goodness!! That's unfortunate :( But you are doing well for 6 hours in! Lol, I was so nervous about merging mine and accidentally resetting; I'm lucky it worked for me. Even if it would have reset I think I would have just been happy to have unlocked it. :)

Oh goodness!! That's unfortunate :( But you are doing well for 6 hours in! Lol, I was so nervous about merging mine and accidentally resetting; I'm lucky it worked for me. Even if it would have reset I think I would have just been happy to have unlocked it. :)

Hahaha, for sure! Even though I'm making less NP than normal, it's better than nothing at all. :)

I just hit another million mark thanks to some stock sales. I've completely recovered from buying KTT just before the Obelisk War started, and I'm only 4M away from recovering from buying BoHD a little before that (I hadn't completely recovered from that when I bought the KTT).

I'm already getting itchy to buy something again. Not sure if I want to upgrade my set right away (MMoM, or Faerie Tabard + Pirate Captain's Hat), spend on an avatar or two, or just collect interest for a while.

Thanks to a stock sale, I made it to another million marker today. Once I get back to where I was before I bought my BoHD, I think I'll celebrate with the "Rich" avatar.

You seem to be raking in the millions... :P I wish I could make money as fast as you did.

Not really and achievement, but...

2 Lu, Eo, Vo, and Kew Codestones.

1 Mag Codestone

Five Dubloon Coin

Ten Dubloon Coin

...in the BD today.

WORTH 109000 NP!!!! :woot:

After having to deal with computer viruses and having my old account wiped.

My lovely friends donated their Smuggler's Cove BD items and NPs to help me recover my losses.

Welp, now to train and such. :)

You seem to be raking in the millions... :P I wish I could make money as fast as you did.

If you play Habitarium and let it open for 24/7 you can get about 1 million NP per week.

If you play Habitarium and let it open for 24/7 you can get about 1 million NP per week.

Ooh, Habi! I should play it more. I have to use my dad's computer as I don't have my own, so I can't have it open 24/7. Hopefully soon I can get enough money for a laptop. Thanks for the tip! :)