The ALP

Matt

Would I be able to donate a Grey pet with an aged Harris to the ALP? Not just include him in a chain, if that's even possible, but transfer him to a staff member/"supplier" of the ALP.

Thanks! (:

Thank you for offering but we currently have all the pets we need for lending. Great to see we never run out of supporters for the avatar lending program :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm taking a bit of a long break from neopets. My dad just had a stroke so I'm taking care of him at the moment. I used to be pretty active doing lends on the avatar boards. Is it possible to donate my items to someone at TDN so they can still lend them to people? I don't see the point in it all sitting there not doing anything and I'd rather they be used! I don't have the time at the moment to sell them either.

I have 50 usukis for lawyerbot, 81 obsidian daggers for ITTPD, niten hirou, firepaw, and codestones.

mLA1xi0.jpg

P.S If anyone comes across someone selling a BGC, please PM me. I've been stalking the boards and Trading Post like a crazy person and haven't spotted one for sale.

• 2 weeks later...

I am sooo sorry, I asked for the Codestones to get the avie...and I was on the wrong page...I was on the page with the avatars that I already have :(

Thank you for understanding. I already have this item. I think my brain is fried today...I can't believe I did that.

I dont know what they are charging but they stated on the boards that they are selling

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=xskimdlove

Thanks to everyone who let me know about this :)

Unfortunately, the going price is now 130 mil, so we're 26 mil short :(

Are everyone's donations recorded, and when the time comes will they be taken into account? I hate to sound petty but I have donated before and I'm seriously considering emptying my bank since we're so close (I have a feeling that the closer we get the more people will donate) but than I wouldn't have anything for collat.

Donations used to be recorded back in the day, but they haven't been in awhile. Don't go emptying your account :P. The collateral for this lend will be significant. If we don't get one now, another will be along, as it is an r.99 item, so it restocks, unlike SuAP which is a cove item.

• 1 month later...

Sellers will NOT take any less than 130 mil. Believe me, I've been bugging xD We'll buy as soon as our funds allow it.

I'm really tempted to empty my bank as well (it'd then be enough for BGC), but I'm sure we'll get there eventually! good luck finding a buyer.

bumping this and so pleased that we are getting close ... hmm definitely time to buy some bottles of sand again lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please make sure your posts add to the discussion and you aren't posting just to bump a thread.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Good morning!

I submitted a request to the Pet Lending Program for the July Chains, but I haven't heard back on Neopets confirming rejected or enrolment (Its been 4 days I believe).

Should I assume that my request was lost or I didn't enter my contact info in correctly? Does that mean I should send another request?

Or does it sometimes get very backed up? Maybe I should give them a couple more days?