Inventory

granny63020

I like the way the new Inventory bar looks. I can't figure out what's next to the A - Z (on the end). Will someone help me please?

image.thumb.png.cfa104090704230fa0b734eed84dad9d.png

The two buttons represent stacking and unstacking the items. The one on the left keeps them stacked, so if you had, let's say, 3 Thornberries, they would all be taken up by one block in your Inventory, with a little circle on it showing the amount you have. If you have the right button toggled, there would be 3 separate blocks for each Thornberry, as they are all unstacked. This goes for any item in your Inventory that has more than one.

OH good grief! I may have been able to figure that out had I had 2 of any item. Thanks so much. I kept pressing it but nothing was happening.

It threw me for a loop and also is confusing me at the moment. it's nice, but going to take some getting use to.

I'm a little annoyed that they moved the quick stock button to the opposite side of the page just after I'd gotten used to it being on the right... but the SDB link is definitely a welcome change, and I know NC traders have been asking for unstacking for years (although I'm not sure why exactly lol)

9 hours ago, berriganify said:

I know NC traders have been asking for unstacking for years (although I'm not sure why exactly lol)

When GlitchtaleLover  told me what that stack able button was for I too did not understand why I needed that since when stacked the number of that item was next to it and let me know I have 4 of whatever. So, now I'm curious, why would it make a difference to NC Traders? You have the same amount of the item,stacked or not.

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2023 at 7:51 AM, berriganify said:

I'm a little annoyed that they moved the quick stock button to the opposite side of the page just after I'd gotten used to it being on the right... but the SDB link is definitely a welcome change, and I know NC traders have been asking for unstacking for years (although I'm not sure why exactly lol)

On 7/30/2023 at 5:12 PM, granny63020 said:

When GlitchtaleLover  told me what that stack able button was for I too did not understand why I needed that since when stacked the number of that item was next to it and let me know I have 4 of whatever. So, now I'm curious, why would it make a difference to NC Traders? You have the same amount of the item,stacked or not.

It's because if you buy say 10 of a gram/cap, maybe 2 of them will have the bonus item - if you're lucky. When it stacks, you have to actively remove the top one from the inventory before you can check the next one. It's a pain in the rear. It's why we used to use the old inventory where nothing stacked - you could check each item individually.