Happy Peophin Day!

Musical_Shoyru

The Burlap Color is really cute, definitely love the curly hair! The colors are bright, but not too distracting.

I ADORE this dragonfruit Outfit, mainly because it's one of my favorite fruits haha. The colors are so vibrant and pretty, the green and pink balance out the overall design very well.

The sparkly Outfit is also really nice, I like that it doesn't overdo anything, so it can work together like shown here, or you can still add a few things without messing up the look!

And finally, the Maractite armor. I'm not a really big fan of Maractite stuff, but in many cases I'll still find it good, and the same is for here! I really like the gold trim around all of the pieces, it gives it some flair.

The Peophins seem to have not received any elemental customizations, however their day was just as magnificent as the rest!

Angelo, I knew you were going to be all over everything that Peophin Day has to offer. I think your baby is going to enjoy dressing in a lot of these items.

I really like that cloud and the sparkle.

So Musical_Shoyru are you now going to be taking over for  hrtbrk and posting the Pet Days in the  Neopets  News?