Happy Kau Day!

hrtbrk

The Pastel is beautiful! I like the bell being a different color, but it does look a little out of place with all of that pink, they could add in some spots being a different color to match. The eyes also seem a little to bright rather than soft, but still pretty.

The first outfit is a classic, very simple, very neat. 

The second one is gorgeous however! I love the elongated tail, the line markings being the galaxy theme, it all looks like some mysterious alternate universe Kau haha.

And the highland cow!! Look at all that shaggy fur!! This is exactly what this pet needed!

This was certainly a fantastic day, Kaus!

Strawberry Cow! I think I need three more Kau's xD Just so I can do the Highland Cow and the Galaxy cow xD

My Kau is definitely getting those Galaxy Markings 

and the Pastel , wow , beautiful !! I thought it was Valentine at first .. I won't be getting it but I feel it's gonna be a popular colour

the Shaggy Kau is also cute , reminds me of the movie Ferdinand ...  

**squeals**  THE HIGHLAND COW!!!!!!!!!  OMG!!!!!!!!!  Guess I'll be scoping the pound (and I swear I STILL need to get extra pet slots!!!)  The galaxy is kinda cool, too.  I liiiike the pastel, but the eyes don't match, imo.  I'd have to find some contacts because I'm definitely not a fan of that shade.  

Also, does Kalora have a shadow of the bell in the official art in the game?  Because the outfit does, and I'm looking at it like 🤨  How does something not there cast a shadow?  

@Angeló like Ferdinand the friendly bull?  I had the storybook of that when I was a kid and have sworn for the longest time that I hallucinated the whole thing because no one else has heard of it!

Edit:  Omg, the smiling eyes ones on her are abso-freaking-lutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!  Shame they're neocash or I'd totally be looking for one ❤️ 

300.png

7 hours ago, GillyTook said:

@Angeló like Ferdinand the friendly bull?  I had the storybook of that when I was a kid and have sworn for the longest time that I hallucinated the whole thing because no one else has heard of it!

Yes .. it was an old cartoon produced by Disney (i think in the early 40's) ... Blue Sky studios made it into a full length animation movie in 2017 where one of his friends is a Highland Bull 

Screenshot.png

• 2 weeks later...