Secre

Petpet Splurge!

Well, it's been a while. I keep getting bored and distracted and wandering off only to come back to dying pets. However, I had a huge splurge today on petpets! Unfortunately due to image sizes, I'll have to post three back to backs as it will only accept one at a time.

image.png.00b91fa148f0c5221be9a32666dff9f2.png

Next up we have Voldermorts! Deliberate misspell as the actual spelling was taken. But poor little Hedwig!

No description available.

And ooh! It's letting me paste more than one image this time!! Fuzzbabies nearly ended up with a Plushie, but Turmacs are so cute!

And finally we have Grandad Eeyore! And I have no idea why it's let me do all the images now, but threw a hissy at more than one image before!

On 8/7/2022 at 2:56 AM, shauns_fiancee said:

those are just lovely!  you always have the best taste and the entire composition is always creative and beautiful!  thank you for sharing.

Thank you! I need to start moving some items to my baby side I think as my closet is a tad bare, but we'll see. I'm always hesitant to move particularly NC items from my main, despite having a ton of them just in case a custom DESPERATELY NEEDS IT in like two years time... hoarding tendency gets me every time.

The Maraquan Mazzew is just so cute .. it is a little green monster ...

so is the Juma ... Master Shifu from Kung Fu Panda :D

I got another dreamie pet today

https://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Synthisia

On 8/8/2022 at 2:57 PM, Angeló said:

The Maraquan Mazzew is just so cute .. it is a little green monster ...

so is the Juma ... Master Shifu from Kung Fu Panda :D

I got another dreamie pet today

https://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Synthisia

Ooooh! Nice! I've got several more pets/petpets on the horizon, but I've spent more than enough for now!

And yep, I fell in love with the Mazzew on sight! The Halloween Goldie was a close second, but the colours didn't match!

Random and off topic question - I've just discovered I've got Music Lovers Backdrop in my closet. Is this something you need for your gallery or have you already got it?

5 hours ago, Secre said:

Random and off topic question - I've just discovered I've got Music Lovers Backdrop in my closet. Is this something you need for your gallery or have you already got it?

I already have this one 🙂

Did you happen to buy a 15th Unhappy Birthday Wish Candle for the NC Mall Birthday ? It has a bonus item called Dark Disco Party Background

but I've spent more than enough for now!

I have 56,000 NP in the bank. That's it !! If my Food Club bets tank tonight, I can't max bet tomorrow :D

@Angeló Oof, yeah I'm significantly higher than 56k. And I remembered to do Food Club for the first time in months! 

I didn't, I'm afraid. It's a pretty background as well. I'll put it on my NC list, but it looks like it was a bonus item and they get expensive to trade for!

@berriganify Hedwig has been the goal from the start - Voldermorts being haunted by the sad little owl appealed to me! The rest were mostly down to meandering through petpets to find one that matched somehow. It was colours for the Turmac, and I just think they are cute. Elderly match for Grandad and I have an Elderly Symol on another pet. And I just fell in love with the Mazzew.

The Weewoo was 100k odd, the Grey PB 1.3 mil. The Juma was about 400k. Turmac 1.5mil and Mazzew 700k odd I think... so 4 mil odd...  

Worth it though for this view:

image.png

Oh, the haunting story is a great idea! It's a pity there's no ghostly weewoo, but the grey does a good job at looking suitably mysterious!

4 mil isn't bad at all, considering that's three whole petpets! (i may have dropped 22m on one just a week ago lol)

What page is that, by the way, where you can see all the petpets together?