Happy Usul Day!

hrtbrk

Aw 👏 yes 👏 fancy 👏 hat! 👏

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I'm a bit bemused by the steampunk, what... what is that behind the head?? o_O

It looks like some sort of tail guard? It does look a bit odd...

And I'm honestly surprised that there isn't already a Hannah outfit for the Usuls... it's such a perfect choice!

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I'm a bit bemused by the steampunk, what... what is that behind the head?? o_O

To me, I was reminded of the Maraquan Usul 4.png and thought, "Is that piece of equipment some sort of Shell Covering??" 🤔

Ooh, another Steampunk pet! I like that they gave this one a feminine look, as Usuls are percieved as "girly" pets. There`s lots of great detail here, I adore the that, though I think the spikes on one of the goggles is a bit much, I don`t understand the purpose of them, it must hurt the poor Usuls paws when they take the goggles off, lol.

I like that you can see part of the pet through the outfit (like the face, paws and ears) as I prefer to be reminded that Steampunk pets aren`t machines or robots. Like others have mentioned, I too find the tail cover to be a strange choice, not sure if covering the tail completely would have been better, and leaving the tail with nothing would have looked too bland, so... middle ground, I guess?

The Hannah outfit is really cute, I believe we already have a Hannahs Collectors Coat (or something) but cool to have an outfit for Usuls specifially.