Happy Acara Day!

hrtbrk

The Steampunk color is pretty good! It has a lot going on however, so it's fine on its own! But I do love the attention to detail for all the gadgets!

The clothes on the other hand are simple and sweet! I love the mystical vibe and the cute little charms added to the hat and sleeves.

Acaras got a good pick today!

I love these cosplay outfits they are doing, I hope we keep getting more of them. This Mipsy outfit looks so cute, it`s perfect for customizations related to magic.

I think the Steampunk looks fantastic overall, I love the gears inside the ears and the gold/metal on the "horns" (not sure what to call them, lol) it`s got some great detail, but I do agree that it is a bit busy. I also like the shirt, it makes the pet looks kind of half machine and half animal. The only thing I dislike about it are the glasses, they look like sunglasses and honestly look a bit off with the rest of the look, but as a whole I love this Steampunk pet. Very solid Acara Day.