Neopies 2020 Have Begun!

hrtbrk

I did the Baby Bash capsule as I loved the items and it became almost an event of Baby Fever. And then:

image.png.09cc066da9df6f9cc26eca5845398c6f.png

I was torn between Peaceful Park and Baby Pumpkin, but I loved the Black Pteri the moment it came out!

8 minutes ago, Secre said:

I'd have been all over the Hegie if it had been included... I do love that little Hegie!

Hegie is an entire new species of petpet , not a colour 

I don't remember them releasing any new petpets in 2020 except for it ... but let's hope he gets included somehow 

2 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Hegie is an entire new species of petpet , not a colour 

I don't remember them releasing any new petpets in 2020 except for it ... but let's hope he gets included somehow 

I was hoping it would be included in the NP item but yeah, I suspect they went for 'inanimate' items.

Suppose they did a revote because the thumbnails were messed up the first time around. Guess the results will show how many people made their choice based on day # vs image (assuming most didn't just pick randomly). Personally, I went by #.

I'll be interested to see how differently this vote turns out compared to the first one.

A super cynical part of me wonders if the mix up was intentional, so they could gain a day by repeating the vote as they're scraping the barrel a bit this year for content. :whistle:

I went by day as well first time around because the description and the day were matched correctly, it was just the picture that was wrong. I was surprised they didn't fix it like they did previous years where they messed up. Waited until the last hour of the Neopian day to vote. (Okay, I admit, I completely forgot and happened to wake up just before midnight NST and quickly voted before I was too late :P )

Voted for the same day again, day 25.