Happy Jetsam Day!

hrtbrk

image.png.18e90cd4ddad1b5dfb24c1e0914b4003.pngThis guy is just figuring out how assist these nouveau royals in relinquishing their newfound excessive wealth. 😆

It`s so cool that they finally released the Royal Jetsams (I believe someone asked for them in an Editorial, which prompted TNT to at long last grant the species their regal colour) and they look great, in my opinion. The artist has considered that they`re an aquatic species and put in details that hint to that, such as the starfish on the male`s belt and the coral(?) on the female`s tiara, plus the hint of fishnet on her dress and of course their tridents. Love it. The base colour on the female looks amazing! Is she wearing makeup/facepaint? In any case, she looks gorgeous! I also love their jewelry, I like that they placed it on their tailfins.
My only nitpicks are that I could have done without the yellow veil on the sides of the female`s dress, and I sort of wish the male had a wig, since the female does. Their clothes look a bit mismatched, like they don`t belong together, the male looks like he`s wearing a toga, whereas the female has the poofy, glittery ballgown. I like their clothes, but their styles are too different.
Overall, I do really like both of them. Not enough to actually get a Jetsam and a Royal PB, but I do think they look lovely. 🙂

The outfit. You could put a machine gun in that Jetsam`s fins and it would be a perfect fit. :D lol

It took me a minute to notice it, but there is a slit in the hat for the Jetsam`s head fin. I. am. here. for. it. Love this attention to species specific detail, TNT!

18 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

It took me a minute to notice it, but there is a slit in the hat for the Jetsam`s head fin. I. am. here. for. it. Love this attention to species specific detail, TNT!

YES! That particularly pleased me, too!

Seeing this stuff on JN I see it's called Loan Shark, lol... pun very much intended, right? xD

I'm glad everyone's talking about how amazing the outfit is, cause that was my first thought when I saw this too.

I do love the outfit! I created a new Jetsam for Jetsam day, but my aim is Mutant so he couldn't wear them unfortunately!!

I like the Royal Boy more than the Royal Girl I have to say... the royal girl seems too busy for my liking... but I love the male toga!!