Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened! petpetlab_03.gif You find a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

I've already completed this.. Oh well, guess I'll just try to sell it.

Something has happened! bugfeast.gif An ugly bug sits here eating a Scabu. He says 'Im going to eat all your Neopets food when you arent looking!!! Edited by Zafie

Something has happened! foo_fon_easternegg1.gif Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a Yellow Patterned Easter Negg! You better buy one for them :)

No thanks... I don't think I'll be buying that for you...

Something has happened! spookymap4.gif A passing zombie groans, and hands you a piece of a long lost treasure map!!

Something has happened! bugfeast.gif An ugly bug sits here eating a Scabu. He says 'Im going to eat all your Neopets food when you arent looking!!!'

Treasure of the Black Pawkeet

jc_pet_ixi pulls out a ticket... and...

You Won 500 Neopoints! 2.pngmap_prize2.gif

RE popped up on Buried Treasure page...

I almost thought I got the avatar.... sigh. False alarm.

Something has happened! ghostlupe.gif The Ghost Lupe growls and suddenly all your Neopets are healed back to max hit points!

July 23rd:

Something has happened! evil_ghost.gif A Ghost takes 150 Neopoints from you and puts it on the money tree!

Edited by Zafie

Something has happened!20neopoints.gifCongratulations, arnie10, you just found 20 Neopoints on the floor!

Also I found a bunch of old gears on the floor of moltara.

Nice :)

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Something has happened! goldenpteri.gif The Golden Pteri flies overhead, but none of your Neopets are Pteris so he just flies away.

July 26th:

Something has happened! moncer.gif The Monocerous roars 'Once I ate 16 Jub Jubs in a week!' Edited by Zafie

Something has happened! angrytaxman.gif Not been paying your bills, eh? The ANGRY Tax Beast arrives and takes 25% of your Neopoints away... because he is ANGRY.

The Snowager

On top of the pile of treasure you see a massive worm made out of ice. This must be none other than the Snowager! You have heard legends about this beast, about its greed, and how it likes to eat Neopets for every meal (and sometimes between meals too!)

The Snowager was firing its blast at me, I thought I got the avvie. But I just lost 17,000 NP instead. :mellow:

Something has happened! games_mp.gif Since you have been so nice, your game plays for Jubble Bubble have been reset. You may now play three more times today! Hoorah!

Ha! AAA has a sense of humor. I finally beat him with my third play today. No, thank you, I don't think I'll be playing that game again until... Thanksgiving week (GMC, unless that will be cancelled).