So I have had two Faerie Quest Fortune cookies setting in my SDB and I finally decided to use them as I thought I wouldn't forget I had Faerie quests this time lol

So I hadn't received my quest for today yet and I accepted it. After I accepted it my web browser froze. I was a little freaked out that I didn't get the quest. So I open shop wiz and it said I was on a quest and couldn't use it. So I thought everything was great. Well I went back to the Faerie Quest page to see what I needed and it says I'm not on one, however my fortune cookie said I used it today and I actually DID NOT. I don't have a quest. I went back to Shop Wiz and sure enough it's letting me use it even though I didn't abandon one or anything. I went to submit a ticket and I can't do that either. 

This really has me erked.... I don't want to be jipped of a fearie quest day especially when I actually paid real money for this item.

Strange, I use the cookies too, but I haven't come across that. The only thing about the cookies I'm not wild about, is that it can take what I'd estimate about 30 seconds or so, from the time the accept the daily quest button is pushed, to the point the webpage changes to show the quest. Sometimes it certainly feels LONGER than 30 seconds, even if I use Quest Refresh, a boon from some of the skirmish factions.

I don't know if TNT can give you that quest back, I kinda doubt it to be honest. :( But if you submit a bug report/ticket maybe they can find out what happened?

Out of curiosity, how many days are left on that cookie? If it was the LAST day, it may have glitched at that point. Between the time you pushed the button and the time the quest would be done loading. Even that's a grasping-at-straws theory though.

Even so, good luck in getting it all sorted out! I'm sorry I couldn't be of any major help. :(

Submit a ticket - TNT is usually pretty good about things concerning NC since you are out real money when things go awry. I know they have awarded new cookies to folks for things like unannounced downtime... They may be able to help you out - or at least tell you what happened!

If you're having trouble submitting one, try a different browser/clear your cookies. Sometimes that will get that page to load.

As far a not being able to submit a ticket, Neopets uses a third party website, for their support. Most of the major web browsers have "cookie" policies, for "third party" websites, and, if those cookies are blocked or not accepted, by default policy, it can keep you from accessing the (third party) website.

As .Brianna. mentioned, using a different browser may help, as some browser policies are not as "strict" as others.

If you want try with your "regular" browser, however, you can try adding (without the quotes) "parature.com" and/or "s2.parature.com" to your browser's settings for security/cookies, or, possibly, to an "add-on", if you are using one.

For Firefox, click "Menu" (three horizontal lines, top, right corner, of browser), then "Options". Next, click "Privacy", on the left. Under "History" (on the right), take a look at "Firefox will:". The default setting is "Remember history". Personally, that is what mine is set to, and I've been able to submit a ticket thru Neopets. If it is set to "Use custom settings for history", then, you may need to add "s2.parature.com" to the "Exceptions", by clicking on the "Exceptions..." button. Type s2.parature.com in the "Address of website" text field, and click "Allow". Or, at least I recommend "Allow". Make sure you click "Save Changes", otherwise, your changes will not be saved. I recommend "Allow", so you can keep going back to your ticket/check on status, without issues. Once your ticket has been resolved, you can remove the website and change your settings back to the default you had.

For Chrome, click "Menu" (three horizontal lines, top, right corner, of browser), then "Settings". Next, click "Show advanced settings" (bottom of page). Under "Privacy", click "Content settings". Under "Cookies", click "Manage exceptions". In the "Hostname pattern" text field, click in it and type [*.]parature.com and under "Behavior", make sure it is set to "Allow". Click "Done", to save your changes.

Generally, that "should" now allow you to submit a ticket, thru Neopets. If that still does not work, you can try emailing [email protected] with your issue, as I have seen mouseykins mention. I heard it is best to only do one, or the other, but not both. Submitting a ticket and sending an email could, possibly, cause both tickets to be closed and/or cause confusion. If you use IE, I can post those instructions, too, if you ask.

Good luck!

EDIT: Also heard, on the Neoboards, that browsing in "private" or "incognito" mode, if your browser supports it, may work, too.

I have an active cookie, but my issue is slightly different. When I return to the Faerie Quest page to turn in the item, the "Give Her the Item" or "Abandon Quest" buttons weren't there. I've submitted a ticket, but time is marching on. I'm about to lose the whole nine days! I haven't heard from TNT either.