I'd love to join in if you're still taking names :) I love doing giveaways, I do this in my shop every week and it has seriously been so much fun! Super awesome of you <3

P.S. What is/was Christmas July??! Bummed I missed it, sounds like it was cool :P

Please add me to the list. There are a few items on your list I'd love to get my hands on if I'm so lucky as to obtain one. :)

Thank you for your generosity!

I'd love to join in if you're still taking names :) I love doing giveaways, I do this in my shop every week and it has seriously been so much fun! Super awesome of you <3

P.S. What is/was Christmas July??! Bummed I missed it, sounds like it was cool :P

Christmas in July was a wishlist gifting adventure where members wishing to participate posted their wishlists with varying priced items. Then people wishing to gift can go look at the posted wishlists and send little presents. It's something fun we do around Christmas time and we usually bring it back in July, except for last year when pages on Neo were a mess with scammers and stuff so we didn't want to risk it. We'll most likely have one in December again! :)

Hi, I would like to be added to the list, if still possible. I didn't see the Christmas in July event because I only ever see the current posts on the side when I do the dailies and I guess I missed the posts for the event. Anyway, this is very nice of you! Regardless of whether I get anything, thank you very much for doing this giveaway =)

Yup! I got everyone above thus far! Thanks for entering! Hopefully I'll give the first one out tomorrow! :D

Yup I got you in! Just gave the first one out a few hours ago! Will do again tomorrow :) 

There was a new tonu coat gifted to me yesterday...unfortunately, I didn't catch the name of the giver before accepting it.  I think it's from you....THANK YOU SO MUCH!   How did you know I have a Tonu?  Rhynohorn (rhyno_horn20) is very happy in his toasty, warm coat....he's a snow tonu, but it's quite cold up by Terror Mountain!   See how happy he looks now?  

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=rhyno_horn20

Thank again!

There was a new tonu coat gifted to me yesterday...unfortunately, I didn't catch the name of the giver before accepting it.  I think it's from you....THANK YOU SO MUCH!   How did you know I have a Tonu?  Rhynohorn (rhyno_horn20) is very happy in his toasty, warm coat....he's a snow tonu, but it's quite cold up by Terror Mountain!   See how happy he looks now?  

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=rhyno_horn20

Thank again!

I'm glad you like it! He looks great! The coat looks great with his current paint brush color! :D

Thank you for the stamp! Unfortunately it's one I already have, so I will trade it for one I need. :)

Several people received gifts today as I missed a few days! I am updating the list and crossing off what has been given away just in case someone doesn't want an item that is left! Thanks for everyone's participation! This is so much fun!

Thank you so much for the Woodsy Faerie Dress, I love it! =D