Christmas in July - A Gifting Adventure

Mouseykins

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank you all so much for your help! I couldn't have done it without you! Is anyone else going for the Rubbish avvie? I can send some items your way!

I'm going for the rubbish Avie still if you want to send some junk items this way!

Thank you, rntracy1, for helping me figure out how to make a wish list. I put together a gourmet food wish list for my Aisha, Kokariia. She has 297 Gourmet Food Club points. PLEASE get only 1 item, a cheap one. I tried to put a limit that nothing over 50k, but there is a lot of cheap stuff she has not eaten yet. Thanks, you guys are the best.

Link: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/midnight_spell360/

Thank you, nicolelouise, for giving me two needed stamps: Maraquan Troop Stamps & Bottled Faerie Stamp! :)

While trying to buy a faerie lutari plushie for singittome, this happened:

Pant_Devil_Evil_Twin.png

Instant karma! Lol  :laughingsmiley:

Thank you, just4dailies for the puntec fruit, space rock soup, chokato crepe, completely non-lethal sandwich, and plublare fruit bowl.

I got a random event last year for a nerkmid! I also am wondering if you can get a Paint Brush from Random Events. I had a random event that I accidentally skipped through while refreshing shops and when I got to my Inventory there was a Maracite Paint Brush! UMMMMM! WOW! That's worth 2.4M!!! I'm hoping it was a RE and not someone that sent me an amazing gift that I can't credit because I don't know who it was!

THank you for the mug rejoyce_20/ just4dailies. Although i might need to go for more NQII stuff. I'll keep updating okay?

Are there other items you want besides what's on your wishlist? I can't quite afford the bigger stuff. Let me know!!

• S_A: The first 15 items off your wishlist, I know it doesn't add up to the coconut but I hope you'll be happy with the goodies I chose. :D I may do some more gifting later and you'll be #1 on my list.

No need to send me any more schtuffs. I am just happy you're happy. I told another TDN member that I'm super happy with a rubber duck lol. Thank you for all of my wicked awesome items. Sorry my list is so big...I decided to just slap all the books Wirlwinds needs to read in there instead of doing the monthly 50 that I usually do...it got old lol.

I'm going for the rubbish Avie still if you want to send some junk items this way!

I got a random event last year for a nerkmid! I also am wondering if you can get a Paint Brush from Random Events. I had a random event that I accidentally skipped through while refreshing shops and when I got to my Inventory there was a Maracite Paint Brush! UMMMMM! WOW! That's worth 2.4M!!! I'm hoping it was a RE and not someone that sent me an amazing gift that I can't credit because I don't know who it was!

Are there other items you want besides what's on your wishlist? I can't quite afford the bigger stuff. Let me know!!

I got a random event this year while going through my SDB looking for gross and spooky food items for coley, but at least I saw that one.  I can only assume that while I was busy with multiple tabs open, I had another one, because at some point I refreshed my inventory and there was suddenly a Red Skeith (TCG) sitting there that I definitely didn't purchase.  I had the same mad panic moment as you, where I wondered who'd gifted it to me, but you have to accept gifts and I hadn't accepted any during that parcel of time, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't a gift.  Having said that, I accepted a gift from someone yesterday that I then attributed to someone else because I must not have been paying proper attention, so who knows?  Maybe I did accept a Red Skeith (TCG) and have no recollection of it. :S

In other news, you are all so generous! (which is probably not news to any of you but you get my drift)  My daughter and I have been so blessed with gifts and she has been tickled pink to be included in this way.  

Here is a list of Received with Thanks on behalf of cate2013:

midnight_spell360

Musical_Shoyru

Nielo

Nemireth

ranga_muffin

just4dailies

singittome

paperdoll66

Thank you, rntracy1, for helping me figure out how to make a wish list. I put together a gourmet food wish list for my Aisha, Kokariia. She has 297 Gourmet Food Club points. PLEASE get only 1 item, a cheap one. I tried to put a limit that nothing over 50k, but there is a lot of cheap stuff she has not eaten yet. Thanks, you guys are the best.

Link: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/midnight_spell360/

Thank you, nicolelouise, for giving me two needed stamps: Maraquan Troop Stamps & Bottled Faerie Stamp! :)

While trying to buy a faerie lutari plushie for singittome, this happened:

Pant_Devil_Evil_Twin.png

Instant karma! Lol  :laughingsmiley:

Thank you, just4dailies for the puntec fruit, space rock soup, chokato crepe, completely non-lethal sandwich, and plurblare fruit bowl.

Thank you, singittome for the Asparagus Chocolate Cupcake and Charcoal Jelly Beans .

Thank you, paperdoll for the cone-shaped orange & deviled eggs.

Thank you, Musical_Shoyru for the dark chocolate shoyru.

You guys are the best!  :santa:

You deserve it.  That's for all the wonderful things you have done for everyone.  Giving so generously without expecting anything in return.  I am glad I was able to help you get your list up.

Okay I think I update dmy wishlist and its just I loked most of neopets old events and such. still if there is something ya want let me know I might find it

Thank you, yukicondylura for putting some more items you like in a price range I could reach (*Money Tree sighs @ Harrund (my Red Shoyru), "I thought you'd NEVER leave! Go beg some where else kid, sheesh!") lol :laughingsmiley:  So look for some more NQII items coming your way. ;)

Aside from codestones, would anyone like dubloons (mostly of the one and two denominations b/c they're the ones I have the most of) for pirate training? NM me so I can set up something on the TP and give you sets of them. (Giving them to neofriends and having to deal with the pesky window drives me crazy.)

Let me know, and thanks for all the amazing gifts I've received thus far from everyone! 

Aside from codestones, would anyone like dubloons (mostly of the one and two denominations b/c they're the ones I have the most of) for pirate training? NM me so I can set up something on the TP and give you sets of them. (Giving them to neofriends and having to deal with the pesky window drives me crazy.)

Let me know, and thanks for all the amazing gifts I've received thus far from everyone! 

Eavvy would love a couple! Could she have 5 Two Dubloon Coins from you? (Feels weird asking)

Thank you to Ranga_Muffin, midnight_spell360,paperdoll66,songbirdsara and more for your inclusion, this is getting pretty fun really although i might need to expand for the list.

Again yet again thanks rockangel_star and xxdecemberzchildxx  for the pirate draik egg and the nqII tent  :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't have a wishlist like I have seen on other people's sites - 

I would love to have a paintbrush other than christmas - something like disco, maractite, or strawberry!

I would also like to have an item like the helm of recovery to help in the battle domes...

that's all...thanks!

Would you like advice on how to put a wishlist together?  Or are you happy for me to just have a look at your profile and see if I can find some stuff you might be interested in?

I've already gifted some people, so i might as well post my list too! I'd appreciate any battle gear for my gelert (I want to get some more battledome avvies), stamps, cards, or things missing from my jelly gallery :

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/cassandra97/120085/

And thank you to deboratibi and marjolein71 who managed to get me exactly what I wanted before I even posted my list! :) <3

Thank you midnight_spell360 for the water jelly ,battle gear, and all the stamps!!!!

Thank you paperdoll66 for the moulded jelly dessert!!!!

Thank you ranga_muffin for all the stamps!!!

Thank you vetski2 for all the cards!!!

Thank you rejoyce_20 for the stamp!!

Ok CassandraA, sent you a water jelly and some stamps. Sorry I was late to this party! ;)

Hey, thanks so much CassandraA for the Rose Slushie and Moehog Sparkler Cake! Such great gourmet treats for Kokariia, my Food Club foodie pet. I kept seeing Baaabeee, and now I know who they are talking about.  :rambo:

And thank you  nicolelouise , for the Rainbow Melt Pizza ! You are too kind! Kokariia will be one well-fed Aisha! Btw, one of my sister's names is Aisha in real life. Aisha means "full of life" in Arabic! ;)

Edited by midnight_spell360

Thank you rejoyce_20 has given you Faerie Furniture Shopkeeper Stamp and the Gruslen

Thank you midnight_spell360 has given you Faerie Lutari Plushie

Thank you paperdoll66 for the two map pieces.

Thank you rockangel_star for the faerie lutari plushie

Thank you scooby_shaggy2004 for the Fountain Faerie Stamp

Hi there,

anything else you would like to put on your wishlist?  What's on there currently is a little out of my price range but I don't want to leave you out of the gifting.

Here's my DTI WL: http://impress.openneo.net/user/30068-deathnote5/closet

EDIT: NP WL accomplished!

Hey NeoStep, I get the Meepits 404 page for the NP WL: list. I will try to look for it on JellyNeo from your DTI WL (which is Neocash items that I am too poor to afford, sorry). :rolleyes_anim:

Couldn't do it.  :sad02: Can you help me find the NP list. I want to gift you something before July ends! :santa:

Hey NeoStep, I get the Meepits 404 page for the NP WL: list. I will try to look for it on JellyNeo from your DTI WL (which is Neocash items that I am too poor to afford, sorry). :rolleyes_anim:

Couldn't do it.  :sad02: Can you help me find the NP list. I want to gift you something before July ends! :santa:

I deleted it because I already got the three PBs...sorry :(

I deleted it because I already got the three PBs...sorry :(

Do you need anything like codestone or such? I'd like to be able to gift you too! :D

Do you need anything like codestone or such? I'd like to be able to gift you too! :D

I don't mind, whatever you want, I'll be delighted to have :3

Thank you to all the TDN Forum buddies who participated in this fun Event, Christmas in July! Everyone was over-the-top generous and so sweet! Personally, my Food Club Foodie Pet, Kokariia, is set for the rest of the year and what  blast I had finding & sending gifts! This was great fun and I enjoyed every moment of it-thanks again!  :santa: There are a few more hours left, so if I did miss anyone-go ahead and message me bc I would hate to think I didn't get someone something. I hope you guys had a great time too! You all are awesome and totally rock!  :rock:

7/31/16 Thank you CassandraA (baaabeee) for such wonderful treats of Dipping Apples, Orange and Grape Cone, and Snowberry Ice Lolly! Such sweet treats for my Foodie , Kokariia. She is so spoiled now but thank you everyone!  :laughingsmiley:

8/1/16 Thank you nicolelouise (vetski2) for the wonderful treats of Fancy Rack of Lamb, Faerie Festival Cake, Pink Negg Tea, Orange and Grape Cone, Mozzarella Basil Hot Dog, Millipede Lollypop, and Asteroid Zeenana Split. I am going to have to check Kokariia's blood sugar level and cholesterol level, bc she is well set with all these treats, thank you so much! Tell cate2013 that I really appreciate her participation in this bc I had fun finding things for her too! The more the merrier! Everyone helped to make this fun!  :santa:

Well here it is 8/7/16 and I have to thank funkydragondiva78 (Riley) for the Cucumber Salad, Mynci Brain Sandwich, Danderlice Surprise, Edible Tar Pizza, Cheesy Apple Stick, Braku Berry Juice, Chocolate Starfish, Orange Krawk Cake, Faerie Orange, Desert Kiko Dried Fruit Bowl, Congratulations Negg, and the 2 awesome stamps: Razul Stamp (Qasala) & Shumi Telescope Stamp (Shenkuu) AND the outstanding Super Nova Coin (Space Coins)! I am so overwhelmed and so grateful for so much kindness that I have found here at TDN!  :woot:

Edited by midnight_spell360

I wanted to post on here to thank midnight_spell360 for including me, even after July, and sending me the awesome rainbow, Bruce, Lupe, Pteri, Quiggle and Shoyru items! =)

Thanks everyone for all the items! I get a ton of my Taelia items knocked off because of ya'll! Can't wait to do it again in September!

Thank you all for your generosity :D You guys are so sweet.