The Runway

deboratibi

Thank you, but I'm learning a new normal. We've had our desks next to each other for years playing Neopets, and now I'll have to dismantle his accounts. The pets seem like my friends! We created them, named them, adopted them and morphed or painted them, dressed them, I remember what a big deal it was that I presented him with his first (and only) Plushie Paint Brush, so he could make a Plushie Lupe! He had really ALWAYS wanted one! We dressed it together. I think I'll enter it in the customization contest one last time. I haven't touched his main account. I feel like leaving it just as he left it.  Talk about classic grief!

On to better things: we enjoyed the Runway Contest, so give me something fun to look forward to!

@preposter_ My sincere condolences for your loss!

:excl:Just a mod note here lets not derail the Runway thread with messages of condolences. Please use the Personal Message Feature for this or @preposter_ may create her own topic if she chooses. Thanks for your cooperation!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/14/2020 at 10:11 AM, Secre said:

How have I never come across this before!!? Although I suppose it's only recently that I've begun messing around with customisations in earnest. Eagerly awaiting the next round where I can join!!

The next round is up now; let me know if you have any questions on how to send in your entry. :smile: