what do you collect?

I'm leaving Neopets and would like to help out some members with their collections. I Have some stamps, books, and paintbrushes I'd like to give away instead of them going to waste. Let me know what you're working on and I'll see if I have anything to help you out.

I don't have many Xweetok items but I have a Faerie Xweetok Pluishie, Old Lady Xweetok Action Figure, and Baby Xweetok Basket Book. I will put them up on the TP and you can have them if you like.

Sorry to see you go!

I'm currently working on my stamp album pages and I collect faerie related things for my gallery. If you have anything of the sort I'd be happy to take a look. :)

Sorry to see you go!!  

I don't collect anything but maybe for me just send something fun to the money tree?  I know my major start on neopets began when I got a nerkmid from the money tree which lead to me beginning to buy and sell stuff to make money instead of just playing games. :)

Mouseykins: I put up a few things on the TP for you. Let me know if you don't need any of those items.

emily_speck_15: What do you think a Paint Brush, Stamp, or Nerkmid?

Shelley: I put up a few spooky foods on the TD for you Oh I also may have a few more spooky foods in my gallery let me know if there's any you don't have.

Mouseykins: I put up a few things on the TP for you. Let me know if you don't need any of those items.

THANK YOU!!!!

I cannot thank you enough for your generosity! :D

You're welcome. It makes me happy to know it won't all go to waste and someone will enjoy them.

I collect plushies also, but I feel like I'm doing OK on that front.  Adding to the collection slowly but surely as things catch my eye in my price range.  You mentioned paintbrushes.  I'm interested in buying depending on what colours you're selling.  I get all flumoxed at the TP when people put up a list of paintbrushes and don't mention prices and I never know what to offer, but if you know what you want for them, that would be a help!

Sorry to hear you're leaving Neo. (It's always sad when a good player leaves imo). :(

I can tell you're a good player because they usually do what you're doing. ;) lol

Just on the chance you might have something I would be interested in, here's what I'm interested in. I collect mostly Peophin Items. I've got a reasonable collection so far, but there are a number of things I'm missing. Potions, etc. Though I believe I have all the BD equipment for them. Speaking of BD items though. I'm always interested in seeing prices for a good piece of battledome equipment. Though I tend to be "frugal". lol I also like NQ2 items. Though I don't "officially" collect them, i.e. display them. At least not yet. I'm focusing more on the Peophin items first, and even those have taken a bit of a back-seat until I can save up more NP. Of course books are cool, stamps too. I tend to read them to my peophin though. ;)

Anyway, whenever you are done with Neo, I hope things like life, lay out some good and fun things for you! ^_^ Good karma should always bring good things. ;)

Sorry to hear you're leaving Neo. (It's always sad when a good player leaves imo). :(

I can tell you're a good player because they usually do what you're doing. ;) lol

Just on the chance you might have something I would be interested in, here's what I'm interested in. I collect mostly Peophin Items. I've got a reasonable collection so far, but there are a number of things I'm missing. Potions, etc. Though I believe I have all the BD equipment for them. Speaking of BD items though. I'm always interested in seeing prices for a good piece of battledome equipment. Though I tend to be "frugal". lol I also like NQ2 items. Though I don't "officially" collect them, i.e. display them. At least not yet. I'm focusing more on the Peophin items first, and even those have taken a bit of a back-seat until I can save up more NP. Of course books are cool, stamps too. I tend to read them to my peophin though. ;)

Anyway, whenever you are done with Neo, I hope things like life, lay out some good and fun things for you! ^_^ Good karma should always bring good things. ;)

Way back when, in another life, I closed a neopets account, thinking I would never come back.  This was the saving grace about the whole thing, distributing my 'wealth'.  I hated having to give up my pets, but I had such fun giving stuff away on the money tree or on the trading post for a pittance and giving someone else a bit of a thrill when they got a bargain. 

The account that I have now I've come and gone from.  Are you sure, fallen_angel_1331, that you won't want to come back at some point?  Have fun, whatever you end up doing. :)

I'm leaving Neopets and would like to help out some members with their collections. I Have some stamps, books, and paintbrushes I'd like to give away instead of them going to waste. Let me know what you're working on and I'll see if I have anything to help you out.

After 9 yrs, are you really sure you won't come back?  I suppose you can always get your items back.  Good luck to you in your future endeavors.  I know this is very specific, I have a pirate gallery.  I have a lot of the cheaper items and books, and a lot of the more expensive items as well.  If you have anything pirate themed, I would be ever so grateful.  My son collects Mynci items.  If you have anything Mynci related, he doesn't have much in that area.  If you don't have any of those items, that's fine, I wish you the best with whatever you venture on to.

I too am sorry your leaving neo! I collect all sorts of items. Paint brushes, neggs, morphing potions, rainbow items, petpets, socks, plushies, and action figures to name just a few. I have a large gallery and Im always looking for items I don't have. I am a serious collector. Thank you, Granny

I'm sorry to hear your leaving and I hope you'll remember your neopet days fondly. I collect faerie item and if you could spare a few of whatever you have i would be very grateful. If you decide to come back, I will happily return those items to you!

I hope your future is full of health, happiness, family, and joy!

I've already said thank you by neomail, but I just had to say it here as well.  THANK YOU!!!! for your incredible generosity.  I sat there with my finger over the accept button almost afraid to press it because it was just too beautiful a moment.  My stomach is still all tied up in butterflies.  One of my pets is going to look so frickin' awesome!  Now I just have to decide... unless you take me up on my offer?