Vote for Obelisk War! Round 60!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 60th round?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 60th round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Thieves Guild
    • The Sway

look for who has what boons, and the faction with the best boons should win, but since i havent picked the winning faction in months, apparently i dont know what is popular, lol.

Me neither.  I am still going for that elusive Thieves avatar.  And since after 2 years of trying for it, apparently, thieves isn't very popular either.  Of course, they don't have the best boon either, so that doesn't help.  LOL.

I have never join a battle of Obelisk War post-plot; after finishing the plot I leave Neopets because of the college and after a two years hiatus I'm back again because it's summer and I am on holidays.

I was looking to join a winning  faction in order to get, al least, one avatar before leaving the site again in september, but it looks like it is difficult to foresee that :rolleyes_anim:. Probably will go with The Thieves just to give this a try  :whistle:

Edited by sara1elo

I've never tried obelisk stuff before, so I'm as completely clueless as you can get; I know nothing about anything! Any suggestions for a complete novice? I haven't picked a side yet, who should I go for?

I don't pick based on boons, to be honest I'm a totally lame person in that I won't support even fictional characters without actually liking they're cause. This time around the Thieves Guild is the most reasonable option I feel.

I think I'm swayed to go with the Sway...I'm really going for that refreshed faerie quest. I have some fortune cookies I've been holding off on