Known Issues Affecting Neopets

hrtbrk

It seems the main shops have stopped restocking since the announcement of the daily faerie quests. I'll update the first post once it has been fixed.

I've had that one too, seems to be a whole lot at the moment that are along those lines, and things are fine if you backspace, give it a moment to breathe, then try again.

Grave danger occasionally insists I don't have a petpet, and I know other people have had this problem too. But if you give it a moment to think about it and then try again it'll work ok. What problems have you had with the meteor? You mean the Kreludor one, yes?

Yeah, I've been getting that too. I'd never seen those options before, so I kind of assumed that they were either new options that had been added, or the percentages for the chance of getting certain results had been tweaked.

Is anyone else having problems rankiing items in galleries? I am able to rank within categories but not able to rank all items. No matter what I try, I can't get this feature to work. I have a large gallery and have tried re-ranking my items over the last 2 weeks. Problem starts at ranking at 995. Many items are now ranked at 995, 996, and 997. From 998 all items are in numerical order.

And the high scores did not reset this month again. What's happening :( How can I try for gold trophies now?! D:

I stayed up late for the reset and it didn't happen, that was awful (especially if you consider that midnight NST is 4:00 am here). I'd think resetting something would be simple but it seems it isn't...

And now neopets seems to be down (again). I was in the middle of pricing the items in my shop, and now I'll have to wait. My gosh, this is super frustrating! :grrr:

Is anyone else having trouble viewing userlookups? I can't see my own or anyone else's. It was working fine earlier today.

I'm having the same problem too. Pretty frustrating when I'm trying to go to a user's shop to buy my Faerie Quest item.

Last time I tried viewing a userlookup, it would show a blank page. Now it redirects to the Neopets homepage... Weird.

I can see usershops, as long as I have a direct link. And I can buy things just fine. I haven't tried selling anything, though.

UL aren't working, mystery pic didn't reset on Thurs, it's taking forever to put food club bets in, everything is becoming a worsening mess.

I can't believe I pay for premium. This site has become painful and frustrating. I wonder why JumpStart can't get it together?

Edit: AND KADS ARE STILL DOWN.

Despite last weeks maintenance, there are a few added glitches now in the mix. If you are experiencing one (or all) of the following, it is in fact because of the maintenance and not your account/computer.

• NC Mall Issues

- Various NC mall issues including not being able to preview, open, trade, store, or move items. Issues with games. - FIXED

• Pet pages are offline
  • Several coding from galleries, shops, Neoboard fonts and userlookups are missing
  • Unable to withdraw money from shop tills and games
  • Unable to remove gallery items - FIXED Unable to remove gallery items or rank since

Despite last weeks maintenance, there are a few added glitches now in the mix. If you are experiencing one (or all) of the following, it is in fact because of the maintenance and not your account/computer.

• NC Mall Issues

- Various NC mall issues including not being able to preview, open, trade, store, or move items. Issues with games. - FIXED

• Pet pages are offline
    • Several coding from galleries, shops, Neoboard fonts and userlookups are missing
    • Unable to withdraw money from shop tills and games
    • Unable to remove gallery items - FIXED
    • Issues with guilds
    • Some issues sending neomails
    • Problems using Wheels
    • Unable to create a new account
    • Main shops not restocking

Around February 14th, noticed I am unable to move items from gallery or rank items; only able to rank items within categories; problem still exists - think I'll take a break from NP until issues are fixed. Glad I don't have a premium membership and am paying for these frustrating errors.

Since yesterday I can't play Dice-a-Roo. It says " Sorry, this game is unavailable... " when I go to it.... Altador Prizes still down, the Meteor is stuck between mad scientist and overheating meteor and last night I got stuck in the battledome. Haven't tried it yet for the day as yet. Will update when I do...Battledome works today and I got unstuck -_- Wheels still giving error messages and they actually don't always stop spinning if you leave it. i actually spun the wheel of monotony 3 times yesterday before it worked and then it stopped on the beast... *sigh*

On the upside, this week I knocked over two coconuts in Coconut Shy! First time ever and it happened (I never knocked over a coconut in all the many, many long years that I've been playing it!!!) two days in a row!! :dance: :happydance: I wonder if its a result of the glitches? :guiltysmiley:

The error from WoE today was the first time that's it's been an actual error for me, but I had no problem at all with the BD. Lot's of problems with playing Pyramids still though. These errors are probably caused by them fixing something else, that's the way it works with code. xD

I cannot look up my user lookup either! :sad02: I have a avie pending...and the only way to get it, is to lookup my user info!! @$%&!!

Also...the Altador Plot isn't giving out prizes anymore. I check every other day, and it's the same,,,when you first complete it, and you get the big prizes. Ugh...

Also, has anyone had this problem with Grave Danger? This happened to me today, and it never has happened before. Of course, it freaked me out and I checked to see if all my petpets where there...and they are.

Grave Danger

The catacombs below Neovia are full of treasure, with the danger to match! The chance of being cursed is currently at 93.7%. Savvy adventurers are advised to train Petpets to seek out glorious riches in their stead. Everyone knows that Neopet curses don't work on Petpets. Pfft.

It's a good thing Petpets long for adventure. Choose one of yours to send into Grave Danger all by itself, where it will face cultists, monsters, and all manner of unspeakable creepiness. Hope it's feeling brave!

None of your Neopets have Petpets!
Not only are they lonely, they have no one to foist off give this mission to. Creepy smelly catacombs await. You'll need to give a Petpet to one of your Neopets and then make your way back here...

I've had that happen to me before on the Grave Danger page... just refresh and (hopefully) all your petpets will be right back where they belong. I've also had petpets disappearing on my pet's lookup (same sort of message: "Petname does not have a petpet!"), but refreshing should fix it.

Sadly I think the Altador Plot prizes have been borked for everyone for a long time now. Just yet another site script that hasn't been running properly. :(

I have the theory that Jumpstart broke userlookups in trying to make Ghoul Catchers link up with Neopets accounts properly. I really hope they fix that soon, at least... but we can only hope.

I've had that happen to me before on the Grave Danger page... just refresh and (hopefully) all your petpets will be right back where they belong. I've also had petpets disappearing on my pet's lookup (same sort of message: "Petname does not have a petpet!"), but refreshing should fix it.

Sadly I think the Altador Plot prizes have been borked for everyone for a long time now. Just yet another site script that hasn't been running properly. :(

I have the theory that Jumpstart broke userlookups in trying to make Ghoul Catchers link up with Neopets accounts properly. I really hope they fix that soon, at least... but we can only hope.

Oh em gee, Bloo said borked!! Not relevant, it's just a term that gets used on the forum I work on all the time xD Made me giggle seeing someone use elsewhere :laughingsmiley:

Grave Danger seems to like denying the existence of people's poor petpets, doesn't it!