Charity Corner Prizes Awarded Via Neomail

Anime

The prizes for the recent Charity Corner event are being awarded to participating users via Neomail. Users who made the Top 10 Most Generous Neopians List have all been awarded 10,000 NP and 1000 NC, while everyone else who donated at least one set of toys will get 2,000 NP and 150 NC.

Prize messages are being sent to users in alphabetical order! Keep an eye on your inbox over the next day for yours!

acara_writing.gif

This is a lot of messages to write...

Wow, nice on the NC for the top donors!

Can't seem to access neo right now, I hope they're working on the lag issues as well as sending out the Charity Corner prizes!

EDIT: Finally was able to get back into Neo, but had to login again for some reason. Anyway, the Charity Corner NM came so that's pretty cool. :) Next year maybe I'll have to donate more! LOL

The lowest I saw reported was someone who donated 4 times and got it, so while I didn't see that specifically, I saw low enough that it'll liklely be all.

They probably did it this way because the lag prevented a lot of people from donating as much as they would have if the site had been stable.

Interesting - I wonder how long it will take to award all the prizes. I haven't received a neomail yet.

I'm pretty happy about the NC thing; when I first head about it as a prize I thought it might just be for those who donated to the NC portion of the event!

They're going in alphabetical order, so it'll take some time before everyone gets theirs. Last I heard a couple hours ago they were on the a's and getting close to starting the b usernames. Probably sometime tomorrow afternoon. :)

Wow 1,000 NC. I think that's pretty sweet.

I don't know why some people find that amount to be paltry. I mean I'm aware that there are some who spend way more on NC. But still, IMO, that's a nice chunk of NC.

Or maybe I've been keeping a hawk eye on my budget for too long that 10 bucks feel like a big sum to me xDD

But then again, I'm the kind who gets excited over free 125/150 NC :P

Anyhow, no complaints from me regarding the prizes for this event :)

Oh wow that's actually a pretty nice prize in addition to the Gift of NC and the Stocking Stufftacular prize (which I'm not crazy about but hey I can always give it to someone who didn't participate in the thing).

What a poor time for me to have a name beginning with 'r' tho.

Maybe I can get one of those capsules with the neat background.

Oh wow that's actually a pretty nice prize in addition to the Gift of NC and the Stocking Stufftacular prize (which I'm not crazy about but hey I can always give it to someone who didn't participate in the thing).

What a poor time for me to have a name beginning with 'r' tho.

Maybe I can get one of those capsules with the neat background.

Want to swap and have a username starting with 's' instead? :P

(You'd have to figure out some magical way to switch usernames on our accounts but not the actual accounts themselves, though. Being banned is not on my Neopets-to-do list for 2015. XD)

As to the prizes... on their own they might not be that amazing (though I would hardly call them bad, either), but when you combine it with the avatar for the gift-tag portions and the fact that we did get items for each set of donations... not bad at all.

There is/was a tracking post on the Charity Board if anyone gets bored/curious as to where they are.

My username starts with a 'x' stop complaining you lot (j/k)...

I wonder if they'll do the CC again this year. Thoughts?

I kinda wondered if they'd leave it open year round, add a few more item tyes and just remove the whole Top 10 thing. It would keep allowing rarer items into the market and lowering the junky items from dailies.

If they decide to leave it up, then they may make it a daily- say, 5-10 turn ins a day? That would help prevent the inflation from getting out of hand but still allow for a steady stream of items to leave the market.

That said I highly doubt they'll do this again any time soon.... and even then, the focus will likely be a different item type.

I hope they don't make it year round cause of the economy being ridic as it is. It'll just encourage more hoarders and stuff and cause people to artificially raise prices etc.,

That is a nice prize. The NC will also come in handy!