Ian

Something Has Happened! acezafara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ace Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whoo hoo! I finally got a flash game avatar! haha I'm sure this is an easy one, but for me it's an accomplishment :laughingsmiley:

evilcoconut.gif

After months and months of playing the cocont game I finally knocked one down !!! woo hoo Im so happy I hate that game I also won a prize worth well over 100,000 which I wasnt expecting at all

when I did it, it seemed to freeze up and I thought I wasnt going to get anything, but when I refreshed I found the prize in my inventory and I checked my avatars and there was that wonderful avie ... sigh

thankgoodness for that :happydance:

Something Has Happened!

nimmospond.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Nimmos Pond' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whoo! I've been playing this game for about four days. Once I got the hang of it, it wasn't really as hard as I thought it would be. Another game avatar to check off. ^_^

You are now eligible to use 'Bilge Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally and the funny part is I only got a tie with a score of 24. I lost count of how many times I had won with a score of 24 :). I would never play this game again except for the even more elusive Bilge Dice Streak :O

The buzzer game is hard for me... haha

I used to think so too! But if you use the "cheese" cheat code and just focus on keeping your cursor in the middle of the wire, it's A LOT easier! You also have to stay calm and take your time. Ignore the bonus timer! You don't need it to get the score. :P

Something Has Happened! ff_yoinked.gif You are now eligible to use 'Freaky Factory - Yoinked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally got this one ^^ Maybe the only avie game I like to play..

Also got Lawerbot usuki thanks to ALP :)

Something Has Happened! mutantjubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Spontaneously decided that I needed this, and bought a Meerca Transmog for just over 100k. Not too bad.

Did you just keep refreshing on the inbox screen? I've heard that works but haven't tested it myself yet.

Actually I tried that and it didn't work for me...

But in my guild, I have to send in mail to people and I got it from just sending mail.. lol. it took me forever!

Something Has Happened! pinkpopcorn.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Something Has Happened! mazzew.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks ALP :)

Edit: And after a lot of refreshing ^^

Something Has Happened! pantdeviltaunt.gif You are now eligible to use 'I Taunt The Pant Devil' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally :D Though I'm sure I'll still visit the lil grundo daily since he looks so lonely and sad