Ian

So I heard people talking about making their pcs run slower so they could get the Snowroller avvie more easily - and then I had an idea.

I remembered when I was a kid playing Neopets (on a terrible, terrible computer) and back then I was the master of Freaky Factory! But that was before the avvie was released...

So I tried it today: opened several games at once, plus KeyQuest, plus a 4-hour long youtube video that I set to max quality. And ta-daaa! Freaky Factory was slower than ever and I managed to get the score for the avvie! (after 5 tries, but still... :P )

pq9s.jpg

Just got the Illusen's Glade avatar and tomorrow I'll get the grundo and slog avies. So happy right now ^^

Congrats leverhelven! Been trying to get that one for so long, it's really annoying cause I always finish de game with 1000 and some points.

Thank you, nadabrovitchka!

Wow, it seems today is my lucky day for game avvies! FINALLY got the Petpet Rescue one, and just barely!!! :happydance:
I'm SO happy I'll never have to play that game again :P

1fgc.jpg

Something Has Happened! deckswabber.gif You are now eligible to use 'Deckswabber' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

this is a pain running back and forth but thanks to the gmc I have some practice more than usual before I actually hunted for this avvie ;)

Congrats! I got that one too:) also orange grundo and slog.

I was going to get the hello little lupe avie but something strange happened I got the battle fairy avie instead, fought and loose two times and didnt get the lupe avatar don't know why. Well at least I got one anyway :)

Just got lent SuAP :) Can't believe I finally got it! I now can lend my pea to anybody else trying.

You're lending your pea!??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Another thank you going out to the ALP :) :

Something Has Happened! mazzew.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

(Isn't it adorable?! :happydance:)

I don't have many but I want all of them. I keep a list (a paper list) of the collection from jellyneo.net and check them off when I get them. Also, I have a countdown on the paper of the ones I have left. HaHa. But I don't know how to link to a public list of the ones I have and the ones I don't. lol

Something Has Happened! nfy14.gif You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I haven't been on in a while and got this avatar plus neggbreaker as a new battledome challenger~ :laughingsmiley:

I don't have many but I want all of them. I keep a list (a paper list) of the collection from jellyneo.net and check them off when I get them. Also, I have a countdown on the paper of the ones I have left. HaHa. But I don't know how to link to a public list of the ones I have and the ones I don't. lol

TDN has a great checklist. No more paper! You should check it out. There is an import feature you can use.. I think once a month? And it will check off all the avatars you currently have.

Something Has Happened! kinghagan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wasn't expecting it :D Really cool I got that one :)

Also got Ruki mummified thanks to TDN chain and mediocrity avie

edit: and also thanks to Tdn lend chain just got this one ^^ thanks

Something Has Happened! letitsnow.gif You are now eligible to use 'Let it Snow!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow! After many, many tries and LOTS of neopoints wasted, I finally got the Edna avvie! :happydance: No more doing stupid quests for ridiculous prizes! :dance:

Here is the quest I got, 3 items does seem to be the requirement.

74eo.png

Something Has Happened! ahhhhmeepit.gif You are now eligible to use 'A Meepit! Run!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally got this one. Never thought I'd get this one since my score was so horrible, but after playing for the GMC I started practicing and turns out it wasn't as hard as I thought :)

Something Has Happened! snowroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowroller' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Been practicing almost every day since it came out, slowly improving my score. Finally I've got the score! My method was collecting as many items in the first part of each level and concentrating on keeping the 100% ball after picking a direction. It worked! :laughingsmiley:

lawyerbot.gifnfy14.gif

I was soo excited once I finally got this one - deadlydice.gif I also got the snowy avatar today as well.

htrich.giffyora.gif - Decided to spend a lot of what I had saved in order to get these 2 today (I've been on a huge avatar hunt today, used up a lot of my savings)

pooralbert.gif And I am currently working on this, soo much refreshing.

Well ain't that a great Christmas gift from me to myself xD

725o.png

I was just playing it as I do everyday... but this time I just kept going and going and going! By the time I had 2,300 points I was shaking and my index finger was kinda sore, but then came a 500 points dubloon to save the day! :happydance:

I'm so happy! I love non-square avvies! <3