Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

Games can't be submitted again and I just hit a new high score on Kass Basher. I'M SO MADDDDDDDDDDDD. :sad02:

Um how do I submit a ticket? Never mind. Figured it out.

Sad face!!! That would make me so frustrated. Hope you/they get it figured out soon!!

I just want KQ to work again, not that I could ever complete a game bc either myself or other players were always d/c and the mini games were just awful, but with Habi gone and Food Club being my only income outside dailies and the few games I am able to play, I could really use the NP.

I'm also very anxious for the NC Mall to open up. I've got two of the $15 ylana's cards just sitting on my desk, aching to be redeemed and then that means I can put to use the training, lab ray and faerie quest cookies I have just staring at me, begging to be activated so I can speed train Trixy into being my new battledome pet. Stocks take too long for me personally and everytime I buy one, it goes down to 5np/share and stays there. Forever. So no wasting 15k a day on that now that Habi is gone.

I've been having an intermittent problem with sending scores for Escape to Kreludor. Since the transition, I've been getting the following message when I submit a score:

"Challenge posted, however, max scores already posted for today."

The issue is that I have not posted any scores - this is my first game today - and I haven't been involved in any challenges.

Unable to open a ticket. The weird thinng is that yesterday it let me post 5 scores with no problem and now it's back to the above message today.

Does anyone know if this is a known problem and/or is it happening with other games as well? This is the only game I've had the problem with.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

I've been having an intermittent problem with sending scores for Escape to Kreludor. Since the transition, I've been getting the following message when I submit a score:

"Challenge posted, however, max scores already posted for today."

The issue is that I have not posted any scores - this is my first game today - and I haven't been involved in any challenges.

Unable to open a ticket. The weird thinng is that yesterday it let me post 5 scores with no problem and now it's back to the above message today.

Does anyone know if this is a known problem and/or is it happening with other games as well? This is the only game I've had the problem with.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

As far as I know, this is happening to everyone for most games. Many people have reported that Fashion Fever and Catch the Petpet seem to be unaffected, and I've personally been able to play Hot Dog Hero, Darigan Dodgeball, Clockwork Codebreaker, and Tunnel Tumble two days in a row. I really wish TNT would have fixed this before starting this fall's Scores Galore - knowing that I couldn't send game scores was tolerable before, but it's really bugging me that I'm missing out on all those extra plays.

I was able to submit scores successfully with all of my games I routinely play the first day of the fall scores galore, before that only Tunnel Tumble worked. As of today only Tunnel Tumble & Mootix Drop allow me to successfully send scores.

The timing of the scores galore is just bad timing.. why ? :S

I got an e-mail notice about some NC expiring in 30 days the morning the site was taken down. I hope I can use it before it actually expires... And I'd like to do Expellibox and buy and sell stocks again. Maybe I should submit a stocks ticket so TNT knows that's a priority for a lot of people.

Just a heads up but I believe the NC Mall will be returning soon. Some new items have popped up, so I'll take that as a good sign. Though I've been enjoying the lack of updates for the Custo department. XD

Woo! Just bought stocks! So the buying part is working.

Summary : You had 18001 NP. After 3 successful transactions, you have 18496.

And you can sell too!!

Stocks are working!!!

I'm glad to see they're working on things, but I think the games room is still somewhat borked. I played Meerca chase yesterday and haven't submitted any scores today and it kept giving me the max scores posted error message. so annoying. Oh well I went over to the less buggy Pyramids and hopefully will get a few good REs worth my trouble.

Is anyone able to load the mall at all?

YAAAAAAAAAS Sold COFL at 65, beautiful. Can't even be mad it wasn't the 70-ish it was at because hey, still above my sell point now that the stocks market is fixed.

I'm in the exact same situation. I would have sold at 60 if I'd been able :) It seems the site should be back up to speed pretty soon.

According to the Neopets Facebook account the Mall and Premium should be up, I'm just glad that things are getting done in a somewhat timely matter and they aren't putting things off for weeks or months on end.

The Mall was up for a little bit. I went through and saw people buying things.

But it's down now :(

Probably too much traffic

I have to let you know...everytime I see your "Explaining Neopets to a Friend" GIF, I crack up...EVERY TIME! Thanks for that!

*I'm still laughing*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on-topic. You may PM someone if you have something to say to them that is unrelated to the topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

YES! Most bugs fixed, stock market is back up and running! :)

Thanks TNT! :)

Speed of Neo is now back to normal, also. Looks like things are finally sorted.

All we need now is KQ to work and all is good!

edit: KQ still won't work, but hey! Sold all my COFLs and made over 100k in the process!