Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

I had just posted on the message board in my guild that Neopets should just go down again so they can fix things in peace, and up pops the red pteri. TNT, are you reading all of my posts?! (I hope this means things will get fixed! I want to continue to seek a BGC lend in peace, with no more duping!)

I was trying to do some of my Dailies, the site lagged so I hit refresh. Suddenly it said that Neopets was offline. This has happened in the past with my ISP and the site isn't down, so today I checked with "down for everyone or just me" or something like that. They still say that Neopets is not offline.

I just tried opening Neopets again and it still says it's down.

Does anyone know if this is a planned outage? NST time is only 8:20 a.m. and this started happening about 50 minutes ago, which seems a bit too early for the morning shift to have begun.

It's the same for me (red pteri and offline)

If they're taking the site down to fix all the problems - good for them.

It's the same for me (red pteri and offline)

If they're taking the site down to fix all the problems - good for them.

Thanks. It's good to hear that I'm not the only one who can't log on.

good for them.

Agree with you, but I wish they had taken the site down to fix it when all the glitches occurred after they returned from moving.

I hope they don't do a roll back from like the last week or so... I have food club winnings to collect still and I would lose a game avatar that I got if that rumor is true :( It would definitely reduce chaos with the duped items but it would be a little disappointing for someone like me (and the majority of us) that didn't do anything wrong

I hope they don't do a roll back from like the last week or so... I have food club winnings to collect still and I would lose a game avatar that I got if that rumor is true :( It would definitely reduce chaos with the duped items but it would be a little disappointing for someone like me (and the majority of us) that didn't do anything wrong

I don't think they will roll back, and even if they do, I'm sure TNT would compensate people like yourself who have worked hard and done nothing wrong. I think they have taken the site down while they fix some more bugs from the move. :)

The site is back online now. I think they took it down for a bit to fix something. Neo doesn't appear to be lagging right now either.

Now maybe I can continue doing my dailies.

Woo! I have just under an hour! *cracks knuckles* Neopoints here I come!

Update: 100K reached!

Gordos glares at you. "I hate parting with such a large sum of money, but what Altador wants..." he grumbles. "Here you go."

neopoints_bag_07b7353930.gif

The bag contains 5,000 Neopoints!
And it's not working again :(

Looking forward to the Premium prize they said would be coming our way... Freebies FTW :D

Unfortunately I think it's only going to be free time. They said they're going to add free days onto the end of our subscriptions. I was really hoping for free NC items. :(

I'm not having any problems sending game scores. Maybe it's only some users who are having issues with certain things on the site at the moment.

I'm having trouble submitting it on some games- Kash Basher being one. Also had an error on Splat-A-Sloth yesterday where it wouldn't give me any NP :(

Also, going back and forth with having issues of when I click "Your Shop" being sent to the Marketplace again.

Please, oh please, TNT, fix ittttt. I miss my working Neopets!

I'm having trouble submitting it on some games- Kash Basher being one. Also had an error on Splat-A-Sloth yesterday where it wouldn't give me any NP :(

So I think I sorta figured it out. I tried playing neopets in incognito mode in chrome for kass basher, and I could actually send scores for that game now. I'm not sure if it'll work for others, but I'm about to go and try them now.

I successfully was able to receive some auction items that I'd won. Still lots of battledome problems and general lagging for me (particularly while playing games). General slow to load issues as well on the more graphics heavy bits like customized pets and whatnot. I've only had a few score sending problems, but they haven't gone away yet.

What's all the chatter on the Neoboards about "dupes" or items being "duped"? I don't really understand what this issue is. A lot of people are saying that you shouldn't be buying or selling anything right now. Is that true?

There was a glitch wherein you could duplicate any item you had. It's been fixed now but the damage is done - tons of SuAP, MSPP (TCG)s and all manner of high-end/ETS items are already floating around. Which is why I'm avoiding buying anything or even playing really :P until they've addressed the issue. Don't want to get frozen for buying something "innocent". Ugh.