Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

Is the Battledome fixed yet? (Apologies if this has already been asked/answered).

It was never really broken, just a bit wonky. It's still doing the same thing (not sending your move the first time) but if you're patient enough you can still get your 15 prizes. So, no, not completely fixed yet. But manageable :P

It was never really broken, just a bit wonky. It's still doing the same thing (not sending your move the first time) but if you're patient enough you can still get your 15 prizes. So, no, not completely fixed yet. But manageable :P

thanks for the info. :)

Also, the NC Mall seems to be open for business again.

Keyquest is still not up and running though. :(

Food Club hadn't been updating at the usual time, and yesterday's round still hasn't ended. I wonder if staff has been ending it manually each day, and so maybe we might not see an update until Monday. At least everyone's in the same boat for the trophy runs (I'm sitting on over 700k from the two rounds we've had so far).

Yay! I'm so glad the stock market is fixed, sold my COFL too! 2M profit..woo-hoo!

Woh! That's a ton! Congratulations!!! You must have had a ton of stocks (Or sold them at a really good time?)

And for all the patience I have, I have none for the BD. *sigh* And with KQ being down, my codestone supply is dangerously low.

Games still aren't working, which is really annoying. It worked for one day and then it stopped again.

This is such a waste of Scores Galore.

I'm not having any problems sending game scores. Maybe it's only some users who are having issues with certain things on the site at the moment.

For me, as long as I stop short of sending five scores, I can play each game four times each day. Any that I sent five times on the day that Scores Galore began, I'm locked out of, getting the "Challenge posted..." error message. I'm also unable to send scores for the games I played five times on subsequent days to see if the glitch was still happening. I suspect that the glitch was never addressed, but that upping the number of scores we were allowed from three to five per day "fixed" that it was stuck on the last day we sent three scores. (I really don't know how to explain myself well...)

Working five times per day (that I've found): Clockwork Codebreaker, Fashion Fever, Catch the Petpet, Petpet Pair-Up, Hot Dog Hero, Darigan Dodgeball, and Tunnel Tumble. I suspect there may be other games that weren't part of previous game challenges that will work five times.

Has anyone had success getting their games unstuck by changing their browser, clearing the cache, etc.? I'm reluctant to try, because I fear logging out and having log-in problems.

I've tried logging out and playing on a different browser, but they don't work. I can't clear my cache because I have a ton of other things outside of neopets.

Pterattack also works too for me along with Catch the Petpet, Fashion Fever, HatTC, and Jungle Raiders.

My first bets ever on food club were last round. So there is no ways to see who the winners are for last round siniri?

Not yet. You can tell it's stuck on the round because you should still have the bets you placed listed under "current bets." In addition, I use an Excel spreadsheet to calculate the expected value and probability for each bet I'm considering, and so I know which pirates were in which arena. The previous round winners haven't changed: Federisimo is still listed as the winner in Shipwreck (which he won in round 5637), even though my current bets show him as currently participating in Lagoon in round 5638.

Based on the fact that both Wednesday and Thursday, Food Club ended after I got home from work (2-4 hours after it should have), and that the rounds didn't end at all last weekend or this, I suspect that a member of TNT has been manually ending the rounds for us (and starting the next one). I can't confirm this, and I haven't been able to check often enough to see if the gates close (at either their "normal" time or when the round actually ends)... but it's the assumption I'm going on. I don't know if they'll end this round in the morning or afternoon tomorrow. If it's the morning, I hope they let the new round go for at least 24 hours to give everyone a chance to bet.

The good news is that Food Club is working; bets go through and you can win NP. The bad news is your NP can sit in limbo for up to 3 days on the weekends (and you only get about half the rounds each week -- pretty significant NP loss since I'm used to winning about 1M NP every two weeks or so!).

So when they manually complete the last round we will be able to see the results for the round? It's my first time betting after doing some research and I've put in 17k into this one so hoping to get a return :)

That's correct. Click on current bets. Once they go away, click on "collect winnings." Any winning bets will show up there. You have up to the end of the 7th day after you make your bets to collect (so you can collect a max of 8 days' worth of winnings, if you collect late in the day, and they actually have it every day like they're supposed to). If you're trying for a trophy, you can start holding on the 24th or 25th of the month (24th for 30-day months, 25th for 31-day months), and collect 8 days' worth on the 1st. Since this is your first day, I recommend just collecting when you can so you can earn bank interest on the winnings -- or use them to place more bets!

(Those of us saving for a trophy had 2 extra days, and for me, at least, they were great days -- I'm already sitting on 700k+ of winnings... so unless you can beat that, you probably won't get a trophy this month, since I'm sure others made similar bets to me those days. My max winnings for the current round will probably only be in the range of 8:10 to 24:10, probably in the low-teens... which equates to only about 70k to 200k, probably around 100k. The current round was just not very strong in comparison to those two. Of course, you could start saving now and save for 7 days and see if you get lucky and get a few good rounds...)

Based on when they were ending rounds last week, it'll probably be between 3pm and 7pm NST. Good luck!

I was so happy to get something from King Altador. Even though it's usually just junk, but every little bit helps. :)

Is the Battledome not working for anyone else? It used to function for me--I'd get some error messages but resending my commands seemed to work, and items showed up in my inventory but not in the post-battle screen, as I know others were experiencing. However, now, I'm getting error messages & reclicking/refreshing isn't doing the trick. Between this, game scores not sending properly, Food Club not functioning properly, and the death of Habitarium, I have no ways of making NP to cover my training costs. Adios bank account balance for the time being!

Edit: BD seems to be working for me now. Maybe it was just a bad internet connection (on a different network now), or just bad luck. Still waiting on those game scores though :sad02:

Exact same problem. There is no scoring and galoring over here and I'm pretty frustrated. . . esp since I am missing out on close to 100K NP/day for over 3 days now. I tried to look for the "contact us" link and help page, but it just links to an expired page and I don't know how to submit a bug report.

TNT YOU NEED TO EXTEND SCORES GALORE!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From today's news:

• Happy Monday, everyone! We fixed a couple of minor Neoboard issues. We are also working on getting the big Send Score error with games fixed as soon as we can. Here's to a whole week of fixing things!

So hopefully everyone'll be able to use Scores Galore to the fullest soon.

Aw, hrtbrk. :( I hope that gets fixed for you.

I was just attempting to do my dailies when the red pteri of doom pops up. Hopefully this means that they're working on something and had to take the site down for it. So many glitches!