Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

Out of curiosity, is the Forgotten Shore not working, or am I just incredibly unlucky? I've had "nothing of interest" for quite a while now.

Just unlucky. I've got a chest, coin and money from there within the past few days.

*shares her special lucky news releasing dust with you* Hopefully that turns it around!

Just unlucky. I've got a chest, coin and money from there within the past few days.

*shares her special lucky news releasing dust with you* Hopefully that turns it around!

Heh, thanks~ Maybe it's just building up to giving me a super awesome prize. :P

I battle any opponent I can TKO with just one of my weapons in 1 turn

my Goldfish is my main battler with 573 HP and 430 strength

I only battle Jetsam Ace, for the nerkmids, on medium difficulty using SoK or SoUltN

either I chose 1 weapon and Faerie Ability (Nope, Lens Flare. Chill, dude. Lens Flare) then click Fight then add a weapon then click Fight again or I chose 2 weapons and FA then click Fight then deselect a weapon then click Fight

either way, neither is faster or better since the first time comes with an error and the 2nd time, it goes through but with your first choice weapons and stuff

Do you think the Training School is safe to use?

I have not train my pets since before the transfer. :whaa:

Without the battledome to collect codestones I couldn't train them.

(And withouth the habi, I didn't have NP)

I miss Habi! :sad02:

I've been using the training school since the site has been back up with no problem. The battledome seems to be getting worse with all the error messages though. Grr.

I have been getting np's from the forgotten shore, but haven't gotten anything from TDMBGPOP since before the transfer. Anyone having any luck with TDMBGPOP?

I hardly get anything from the Forgotten Shore anymore, but I do tend to get more stuff from TDMBGPOP.

The Wheels are not doing that well for me either. I tend to break even, or lose...

Is anyone else starting to lose hope that Neopets will return back to the way it was? :( Keyquest hasn't been on for like a month?

Is anyone else starting to lose hope that Neopets will return back to the way it was? :( Keyquest hasn't been on for like a month?

With all the glitches and things going wrong right now, it's probably a good thing key quest isn't up yet. Things are still being sorted out and even though they're not announcing fixes in the news they're still working on things. Try to be patient. This was a big move for the site.

I'm able to do all my dailies and other daily tasks just fine, so I'm definitely not complaining. Sure KQ would be nice but I have absolutely no time for it so I could care less.

It feels like it's taking forever, but TNT does seem to get at least something visible fixed every (business) day or so, and we don't know how much of the back-end is being repaired. Plus, it seems there are some staff turnovers (like snarkie leaving), and the act of physically moving has probably also caused some delay. Then there was the duping glitch that popped up and had to be dealt with, so that probably pushed basic repairs back. It's frustrating, but I haven't lost faith that TNT is at least trying. (I've long lost hope in ever seeing a real plot, but... not really transition related.)

One thing I've noticed is that TNT has been personally responding to people on facebook in the past few days, which I don't recall seeing much in the past. I'm hoping that this means more people will see their accounts returned, and perhaps that they're getting closer to being able to turn attention towards the more minor glitches.

Neopets will be celebrating their fifteenth birthday on November 15; I'm really hoping they'll have their issues sorted out by then so we can all enjoy the celebration.

It feels like it's taking forever, but TNT does seem to get at least something visible fixed every (business) day or so, and we don't know how much of the back-end is being repaired. Plus, it seems there are some staff turnovers (like snarkie leaving), and the act of physically moving has probably also caused some delay. Then there was the duping glitch that popped up and had to be dealt with, so that probably pushed basic repairs back. It's frustrating, but I haven't lost faith that TNT is at least trying. (I've long lost hope in ever seeing a real plot, but... not really transition related.)

One thing I've noticed is that TNT has been personally responding to people on facebook in the past few days, which I don't recall seeing much in the past. I'm hoping that this means more people will see their accounts returned, and perhaps that they're getting closer to being able to turn attention towards the more minor glitches.

Neopets will be celebrating their fifteenth birthday on November 15; I'm really hoping they'll have their issues sorted out by then so we can all enjoy the celebration.

Oh I see. I wasn't aware that it was such a big move for neopets. I hope the issues will be sorted out by then too.

I think it's taking way too long. But in other news, I'm not able to play games now - I get "Error: Oops! There's a problem with World Challenges at the moment. Our Meepit engineers are looking into it. Thanks for your patience!" Of course, I'm not trying to play Word Challenge. Do you have the same problem?

• 4 weeks later...

Did neopets just start allowing pets to be put into the pound still with their clothing, backgrounds, etc...? I wasn't aware of it until I looked in the pound today & saw some neopets with backgrounds and/or clothing items.

Does the battledome work for anyone corectly?

It still does not work for me!

Correctly...no. But I can get it to work if I refresh between moves. It still isn't doling prizes out properly either, but if you check your inventory you do get them sometimes.

The battledome does take more patience then usual. Instead of refreshing the page usually what I'll do is click on my abilities and reselect the one I'd chosen and click fight again. Only have to do that once and sometimes not even every battle. From my experiences lately the battledome is getting better and moves are starting to go through on the first try.

Did neopets just start allowing pets to be put into the pound still with their clothing, backgrounds, etc...? I wasn't aware of it until I looked in the pound today & saw some neopets with backgrounds and/or clothing items.

Yes, you are right. I was just looking and I see pets UFA with backgrounds too. I just recently, about two weeks ago, put a pet UFA, and the clothing and background did not go with him. So this may be something very new.

Yes, you are right. I was just looking and I see pets UFA with backgrounds too. I just recently, about two weeks ago, put a pet UFA, and the clothing and background did not go with him. So this may be something very new.

It's not something new. It's a glitch. Clothed pets that you see in the pound are not even in the pound, they are still on peoples accounts.

It's not something new. It's a glitch. Clothed pets that you see in the pound are not even in the pound, they are still on peoples accounts.

That is odd. So they are not adoptable? I see a chocolate Buzz up there labeled as a blue lenny. There are so many glitches with the site now it is getting annoying.