Bony Grarrl Club Acquired!

Emily

Congratulations on finding a seller! ^_^ I hope it'll stay safe and not get eaten.

Hmm, the requirements...

1. Nope. no. not. probably never

2. Just over five years.

3. If I get to working on a few game avatars and the Tyrannian concert ones, yes.

4. *eyes a year and a half's worth of keyboard smashing*

5. Three more...

Awesome news! Is higher number of avatars going to count for lower number of posts on the forum or it's 500 posts, period?

No, none of these requirements are fluid, or negotiable, unlike regular avatar items. You have to qualify for all of them, regardless of how many forum posts you have, avatars, trophies, etc. All the requirements are obtainable over time, we just want to be very safe with this since it is an expensive item AND we don't ask for full collateral, so we aren't making any exceptions, period.

The only way to get around any of these requirements is if you have the 140mil in ETS collateral :P

I'm gonna cry about the 20 mil collateral uguuuu, understandable, but I wonder how I'm gonna get that much NPs. :whaa:

Aside from that, just gotta work on some trophies and forum posts~

Congrats on getting a BGC and safe lending to y'all!

:thumbsup:*~*~Congratulations~*~*:thumbsup:

That's one avatar I will never obtain o.o

I'm not on NeoPets playing games every day. And my self control is bleh, so I will NEVER have that 20mil and/or 25 site trophies.

I could possibly pull off the avatars if I worked harder at them.

500 TDNF posts... I'm working on it <.<

1. 20 Mil collateral: Welp, it took me like 10 years to get 10 Mil -sobs-

2. Minimum 5 year old Neopets account: YES!

3. Minimum 250 Avatars: No problemu. Although this is probably why I have only 10 Mil left :(

4. Minimum 500 forum posts: I. will. endure..."why hello der"

5. Minimum 25 trophies/medals on User Lookup: 10 years = 19 trophies 22 now!...Neoquest here I come~!

This is very exciting news!!! I got an avatar today for the first time in quite a while, and came to add it to my checklist, and now this?!

I'm going to need to start playing a little more actively, so I can get my post count up with informative content before I reach 5 years in February! I've got all the other requirements already :)

I'm glad I could help out the cause! I prob won't be lent this for a hot minute, as my account is only almost 11 months old, I have 9 trophies to acquire, and 13 mil NP. I do meet the avie requirement so that's good! 500 posts here? It'll all happen in due time. :)

Awesome! Congrats on finally getting to the BCG goal!

Regarding the trophy requirement, do the Lutari Talisman and NC Mall Album count too? :) If so, I only need 3 more trophies then I meet all the requirements! Time to get playing some games...

CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING THE CLUB :)

It must have been tricky finding one at a reasonable price etc so a big well done

I am going to look and see if I will qualify ...nervously runs off to look .......

edit:

:woot: OH MY GOODNESS I THINK I QUALIFY!!!!! ... please excuse the hysteria ,, but hey this is EXCITING !!!!!

Naturally I will have to sell everything I have ever owned on neopets ...but it will be worth it lol

The requirements seem fair considering what happened to the last club, glad it's available again. Still need a few more trophies and posts but I'm not in a big hurry for this one so it should be a fun challenge.

MSPP is going to be hard but hopefully with the help of the community it can be achieved just like the new club!

Yay! Glad I could donate, it set me back a million but it was well worth it, let's see where I stand:

1. I'm only 10mil short! not bad a month of restocking, saving, gaming should get me there!

2. Yup!

3. Almost there just need to play more games!

4. If I stay diligent in keeping active in the forums I should meet this number soon

5. only 7 to go! which is what I am working on today!

so in today alone I am killing 3 birds with one stone by taking advantage of the score reset. making money, getting trophies and avatars!

This is cool news! I initially made this forum account for avatar lending but haven't actually used it for that yet, haha. Hopefully someday I'll be able to use it for this lend!

1. 20 Mil collateral: Probably the most limiting requirement for me currently. But someday I'll be Neo-rich!

2. Minimum 5 year old Neopets account: Check!

3. Minimum 250 Avatars: At 240 right now, and my next goal was 250 anyways! So by the time I get 20mil hopefully I'll be good to go :D

4. Minimum 500 forum posts: Yeaaaah, this post will be 29 for me, haha. Time to be more active!

5. Minimum 25 trophies/medals on User Lookup: At 22 if you count literally everything, including stuff like the Lutari Talisman. Again, by the time that 20mil rolls around, I will probably be fine.

Awesome! Congrats on finally getting to the BCG goal!

Regarding the trophy requirement, do the Lutari Talisman and NC Mall Album count too? :) If so, I only need 3 more trophies then I meet all the requirements! Time to get playing some games...

Gonna have to go with no on the Lutari Talisman or the NC Album, everyone gets those, and they are displays, not trophies :)

Woo! This is awesome. Now just have to amp up the posting on here and the flash games so I can get all those game related avatars... maybe I'll just dedicate my next month to that :P

Gonna have to go with no on the Lutari Talisman or the NC Album, everyone gets those, and they are displays, not trophies :)

Thanks! I was hoping that since they are listed as Site Feature Trophies that they'd count but figured it was wishful thinking :P

Awesome!

I was lucky enough to encounter a random lender years ago (w/no collateral!!)...but I hope that this new acquisition will give many a TDNF'er a bump to their avie total! :D

Here's to many many rounds of safe lending!

Cheers!

:P