Which faction are you joining for the 10th round?

Clumsy rockyroad1

Round 10 skirmishes: Who's team will you join?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction will you side with for the 10th round?

• Brute Squad
    • Sway
    • Seekers
    • Not participating
    • What?! There are skirmishes? TNT didn't tell me!

Which faction will you side with??? Is it the Seekers, the Brute Squad, or the Sway?

How will you decide?

Discuss here!

P.S. This is indeed getting boring.

Still need Seeker and Thieves avvies, so whenever one of them comes up, I'm joining until I get them xD It's honestly the only reason I'm still participating.

I already have all three of those avatars. So I will wait for now and join the team were most others still need an avatar for, to help them and to get some boons.

I'm a little shocked that the Seekers are available again so soon. I'm definitely joining them - I don't care if some super group decides to join one of the other factions, I need the avatar (well okay, I want the avatar). I'm just going to get in as many battles as I can.

I'm calling a Seekers win, because Sway and Brutes are relatively equal in BD chat and Seekers are quite low. Went with Brutes anyway, I already have the other 2 avatars/themes and the boons aren't particularly useful anyway

I'm not sure I even want to participate this round -- the boons don't attract my attention that much, and these skirmishes are getting boring.

I'm still missing avatars for Thieves and the Order and neither of them are options this round.

I might go with Brute Squad. the leader of The Seekers has always annoyed the heck outta me, even during the war he gave me the most trouble of the faction leaders mutli-using his abilties. So I'll gladly pound him into the ground. lol

I still need the Thieves avatar/theme. Still pretty amazed they lost last time like they did. lol

Anyway, I'm still considering,and have not joined any faction yet. ;)

Still need the theme for Brutes....I'm having a feeling victories will be a it more unpredictable from now on. But, I suggest that if it does, keep sticking to the teams you still don't have avvies for and stick with them till you get them.

Popularity=Failure oftentimes now

I'd put Seekers at 20%...they're not very popular

I suppose some group will conspire against the Brutes, since they're more popular this time...so Sway.

Let's see if this gamble pays off.