What Rank are you?

Rank ten. Hoping on All Star by the end, but I'm taking it slow. Figure that if I end up behind, I can just get all the games in on the last day. Even if it's ninety games, it will be possible. Though, according to the pet page I check frequently, I'm on track. Feels like I'm behind since there are so many people at rank 14 and higher already. But I don't think I am.

You played 225 games of YYB today alone? You insane!!

11 hours of YYB then 3 hours of MSN. He played the AC all day.

I reached rank 6 today. Now to rank 7...

Finally reached my rank goal, Rank 10!! Now time for another Mini-goal. RANK 10:

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 3,713

Goals by Feldon "Dinksy" Collibridge 760

Goals by Ealyn Hawkshanks 2,307

Goals by Nitri Cassale 328

Goals by Zayle Sufhaux 318

Saves by Garven Hale 515

Number of Wins 360

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger
Games Played 11 Top Score 660
Make Some Noise
Games Played 75 Top Score 7,895
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 1,234 Top Score 1,200

Today I'm starting out at rank 11, so I'm definitely making rank 12 before the end of the day.

I'm kind of hoping to make rank 13 by the end of the day, but that will all depend on how efficient I am with SoSD today.

Rank 9. And only 53 SoSd games away from rank 10 (so I played an extra 147 over my goal for today). I'm too tired to even contemplate trying to reach that tonight. I hope my 36 high-scoring games of YYB were enough to help RI scale the Mountain. If every Rooligan played 3x their average, it should help.

I made a HUGE push the last couple hours and achieved All-Star status!

Tomorrow's gotta be a break day and I could use it. I'm spent. :sleeping_02:

Reached rank eleven last night. I'm getting closer to All Star. More than halfway there now if you go by actual rank. Almost halfway there if you go by prize points.

I can taste it. I can see it within my reach. :happydance:

I'm only on rank 5 :( I feel so behind.. why is everyone doing so good...? I did get sick last week so I wasn't on as much and playing as much games as I would have liked. hopefully I can get up to all star, I know it's a long shot but I'll try!

Played a little extra against Terror Mountain yesterday and hit rank 11 last night. I think I'm gonna take it easy today since it's a bye day. At the rate I'm going at, I should be able to hit all-star by the end of the cup.