What Rank are you?

you've done that many games over your Altador Cup lifetime? wow!

I know I'm going to sound like the most pitiful, adorable noob saying this, but I'll say it anyway - I joined this for the first time in my life earlier today, and I've just hit level 1, and I'm ecstatic about it :laughingsmiley: Onwards and upwards to Level 2!

If that stat box in your signature is legit...you are one addicted man o_O. 50,000 games of SOSD? 7600+ Yooyuball. WHO ARE YOU?

That's for 5 cups. Some DC/KI people done better but it's still amazing.

Just made rank 13. So far I've played 15 SS, 40 MSN (both of those are my goal for the day, unless I reach my YYB and SoSd stretch goals), 32 YYB and 320 SoSd. My goal is to reach rank 14 today, too (double my usual play), and hopefully cap out on SoSd (with 50+ YYB).

I know I'm going to sound like the most pitiful, adorable noob saying this, but I'll say it anyway - I joined this for the first time in my life earlier today, and I've just hit level 1, and I'm ecstatic about it :laughingsmiley: Onwards and upwards to Level 2!

Nope, I applaud you. It's my first time really playing AC, too, and every time I rank up, I get excited. I know some people are doing tons more than I am... But I'm doing what I can. *high fives*

At some point in playing today I hit rank 6. :D

I reached Rank 17 last night. Since I got a late start today and didn't play any additional games last night upon ranking up, I have a feeling I won't get to Rank 18 until tomorrow.

My goal now is to get to All-Star by next Friday at the latest. In an earlier post in this thread I said I'd get to it by this Sunday, but that just ain't happening now nope.

I just did the unthinkable. I played 397 SOSD games in 30 minutes... So i did two Ranks in one day! I got to Rank 12! Tomorrow i want to get out of the bronze shields and get into the silver shields! On to tomorrow!