What Rank are you?

Oh wow... That makes alot more sense, But doesnt Neo[Removed] have its own forums? So wouldn't TNT be able to log into there and freeze all their members?

You don't think anyone is so stupid as to make their main Neopets account known when they sign up on Neo[Removed]? :D Might as well freeze yourself then.

Also, they were clever by not revealing the team they support to everyone to prevent too many freeloaders.

Meanwhile I'm rank 6. I really don't have time to play Yooyubull so im just cramming in as much Shootout Showdown games as I can in between work :P

I hit Rank 16 and I'm doing awesome today!

Today I've managed to max out SOSD and I've played just over a hundred games of YYB compared to a normal day's fifty. c:

I just reached rank 7! Going on to Rank 8!

Just hit Rank 4. Oh, and I'm probably the only person that does not play MSN. 0 games so far and I think I'll keep it at that! XD

I actually don't play MSN either. I still have 0 plays.

Hit rank 3 today, woo woo! XD

I'm not far off of rank 4 though, and I'll make it easily tomorrow. :D

Rank 18 for me! :D

I have a small question though.

I've been using the TDN calculator to check how many games I need to play to hit Rank 40. At one point it was 157 YYB. A couple YYB games and a couple dozen MSN games later and it's 130. If that's correct, I can't complain. But is it accurate?

Hit rank 5 today- played 900ish games of SOSD. x__X

I had planned on maxing it out, but now with less than an hour before midnight, and my having to work tomorrow... well, I think sleep is a better plan!

Rank 4, and nearly done with it, too! Decided to play a bit of straight SoSd to "catch up" to where I should be had I gained 1 rank/day. The highest I've ever reached is Rank 11; I'd really like to beat that this year.

ETA: I only had <20 minutes to go to train again, so I decided to stay up and see how far I could get while waiting. I hit rank 5! I'm only 2 ranks behind now.

Edited by siniri