What Rank are you?

I only got to rank 1 today. I'll be happy as long as I beat my score last year (rank 5)- that shouldn't be too hard, since despite the fact I was home for the entirety of the AC last year, I was super sick and not up to playing. I'm fighting fit this year though, and I'll be playing my butt off around work. :D

I'm just rank 1 for now but, I'll be aiming to get as many ranks as I can. I'm pacing myself to go up at least one rank a day and once that criteria is reached per day, then I'll try to go even higher. This way I hopefully won't get burnt out from playing so much..

I'm just rank 1 for now but, I'll be aiming to get as many ranks as I can. I'm pacing myself to go up at least one rank a day and once that criteria is reached per day, then I'll try to go even higher. This way I hopefully won't get burnt out from playing so much..

That's basically my goal and it got me to All Star last year so.. :)

Rank 3 after only playing 100 SOSD games on the 1st day. (Long story) Hope to keep it up :D

Trying to at least hit rank 1 today. It would help if I knew what the minimum scores were for the games so I don't "overplay." Can anyone tell me? Thanks!

There is no minimum score for YYB, 300 for SS, 3000 for MSN, and 600 and something for SOSD (you have to play the full game I find for that one- if you try to send early you don't get an accuracy bonus or time bonus, so it doesn't get anywhere near the minimum score).

There is no minimum score for YYB, 300 for SS, 3000 for MSN, and 600 and something for SOSD (you have to play the full game I find for that one- if you try to send early you don't get an accuracy bonus or time bonus, so it doesn't get anywhere near the minimum score).

The minimum score is actually 35 for SOSD. I managed to get 1200 plays yesterday when I realized I only needed to get one goal and quit.

The minimum score is actually 35 for SOSD. I managed to get 1200 plays yesterday when I realized I only needed to get one goal and quit.

Thanks to you both. Hmm, I don't even know how to quit early on SoSd because that game's so fast, but I might have to try and figure it out. Until TNT fixes it. Would this be considered exploiting a glitch?

You can't quit YYB early, right? I remember last year I would get a few goals, then play MSN and/or SoSd during the rest of the game, checking to make sure I was still winning between games.

Rank 4 now :D Hoping I can do better then yesterday Darigain is tough and i hope we can beat them!!!

Edit: Played 111 games of SOSD :P

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

For sure for sure it's only 35? I can send in scores much much faster if this is the case.

For sure for sure it's only 35? I can send in scores much much faster if this is the case.

But then it also lowers your teams over all average which the base that results off of.

:O Oh wow, that's awesome. Definitely good to know!