What Rank are you?

Hit rank 2 today! I'm super pleased with myself- I think I was a week into the AC last time before I got to rank 2. XD

I hit rank 2 last night. Now that I'm back at work, I plan to hit rank 4 today, and go beyond. By the end of my work week, I hope to be at least rank 10. :D

Are you sure 35 is the minimum for SOSD? I checked thedailyneopets.com and it says "Don't forget, you must score 650+ points for your score to contribute to your team's total." and also on another part of the website it again says "Please note that low scores in Slushie Slinger, Make Some Noise and Shootout Showdown do not contribute to your ranking (only scores of 285+, 3000+ and 650+ count, respectively)." However, at the rank calculator it says "Please note that low scores in Slushie Slinger, Make Some Noise, and Shootout Showdown do not contribute to your ranking (only scores of 285+, 3000+, and 35+ (1 goal) count, respectively)." At first you might think it's just a typo, when two other parts of the website say it's 650+, but it clearly points out that 35 is one goal. Very strange.

Are you sure 35 is the minimum for SOSD? I checked thedailyneopets.com and it says "Don't forget, you must score 650+ points for your score to contribute to your team's total." and also on another part of the website it again says "Please note that low scores in Slushie Slinger, Make Some Noise and Shootout Showdown do not contribute to your ranking (only scores of 285+, 3000+ and 650+ count, respectively)." However, at the rank calculator it says "Please note that low scores in Slushie Slinger, Make Some Noise, and Shootout Showdown do not contribute to your ranking (only scores of 285+, 3000+, and 35+ (1 goal) count, respectively)." At first you might think it's just a typo, when two other parts of the website say it's 650+, but it clearly points out that 35 is one goal. Very strange.

My rank has been going up with a majority of my games being one goal SOSD. I assumed your games played won't go up if you get lower than the minimum.

Here's my stat sheet if anyone wants to see:

stats_zps26c3d09c.png

I'm at rank 5 as of now, aiming to get All-Star (if so, it'll be the second year I get All-Star).

Also, if I'm going at the same rate I'm going right now, I plan on getting to at least rank 9 or 10 by next weekend.

I'm aiming to get to All-Star by the 20th, after all my finals and Regents have ended. I think it's doable.

Yeah, Neopets is quite lazy. Nor do they seem to care about the massive amounts of cheaters who use tools to send scores to artificially boost one team. I'm suspecting Roo Island is being pushed by them this year.

Actually, the alleged cheaters (who belong to a site that condones cheating) are allegedly with Tyrannia. Yes, some All Stars joined RI, but that doesn't mean they're cheating. Only TNT can tell.

Besides, RI has been a relatively strong team. Two years ago was an anomaly (but still top half), and then we got screwed over royally in the bracket system last year, and a lot of Rooligans stopped trying in protest. Which only hurt us more, but seriously, we've never been a super-weak team. It's not like we've never won before.

So I'm close to hitting rank 4, now. I've already done 600+ SOSD games today. So I'm hoping this makes a difference.<br /><br />(I have been slacking off, so I had to go from rank 0 to 4 all in one day xD)