What Rank are you?

I also got to Rank 6 yesterday night! The forums were down so i had to report it after school. I want to be Rank 7 today and get half way to 8 but thats going to be a bit difficult.

Isn't it because they spam out Shoot Out Show Down?

*checks rank calculator* Maxing out SOSD every day so far would only give the first nine ranks. They'd still have to come up with another eleven ranks with the other games. @.@

Uhhh I'm only a beginner still :( I checked back on my other AC ranks and I've always been a beginner, I must just get bored really quickly playing YYB :( Hoping this year to improve though, which shouldn't be too hard.

I just hit Rank 2. Taking a break at the moment until I go at it tonight for Rank 3. Was a beginner this morning but my goal was to get to Rank 3 by the end of the day. Here's hoping!

I think last year one of the top players reached Rank 50 something. Check out how you are doing :P

http://www.neopets.com/~AbsoluteCorruption

Its really wierd how all neo[Removed] members on Tyrannia are all below Rank 13 while a random on Darigan Citadel is already Rank 20! #_# Mind boggling.

I just got to Rank 8 and I've been grinding harder than backup dancers in a Daddy Yankee video. And it was worth it, believe me.

In ACVI, it took me the entirety of the Cup to get to Rank 8, but this year, it's only taken me about three or four days. :D

Just hit rank 2. I just calculated that it takes ~2:15 to finish 24 SoSd games. That's supposedly only ~38 minutes of playing to get to the next rank. I'll have to test that tomorrow.

I am absolutely the most inconsistent person ever. I had originally wanted to rank up at least once a day and hope to reach at least Rank 18 by the end of the cup if not all-star. But I've been way busier than I thought I would be so it seems like I'll have to lower my goal to a more realistic Rank 15. Currently 7 YYB games away from Rank 4... not much progress for the day.

Wish I enjoyed playing YYB, then maybe I'd like the AC more. Currently at Rank 5, with 2000 games of SOSD, and around 20 games of YYB. Scared I'm gonna get carpel tunnel soon lol. Don't know how some of you rank up so fast!

Its really wierd how all neo[Removed] members on Tyrannia are all below Rank 13 while a random on Darigan Citadel is already Rank 20! #_# Mind boggling.

They most likely do not use their own accounts for 'cheating' because it is too risky. They just make one team win for the fun of it, not the points. Plenty of Neo[Removed] people could support a different team with their main account.

Also, only people who visit that site get logged, so this is not a completely accurate ranking.

They most likely do not use their own accounts for 'cheating' because it is too risky. They just make one team win for the fun of it, not the points. Plenty of Neo[Removed] people could support a different team with their main account.

Also, only people who visit that site get logged, so this is not a completely accurate ranking.

Oh wow... That makes alot more sense, But doesnt Neo[Removed] have its own forums? So wouldn't TNT be able to log into there and freeze all their members?

I think last year one of the top players reached Rank 50 something. Check out how you are doing :P

http://www.neopets.com/~AbsoluteCorruption

How come Tyrannia is in 1st, even though there top members are in Rank 14, with Neo[Removed] too? :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark:

I reached rank 6, but I'm starting to lose motivation to play as often. :sad01_anim:

As am i but the reason for me is because i got DCUO on my laptop and we can't pass Tyrannia for 1st. I guess it happens..... :mellow: