Your Favourite Site Theme

Sannah

I looooove the Premium Space Faerie one. :D It's really pretty, and not overly busy. When I wasn't Premium though, I always used the Altador one. The purple of the top bar was just lovely.

I think the birthday layout is my favorite because it's special and only happens twice a year :)

But honestly I just stick to the Default Golden Yellow layout for daily use on my main account, I find using other colors/themes distracting for me.

I currently use the Faeries Ruin site theme. I have since I received it. I really love the coloring and artwork.

Once the Order wins and i get a site theme from that, I will likely switch to that, though only for awhile, before going back to TFR.

I've had the Festival of Neggs one forever now. I think it would just feel wrong if I switch. I love the art for the footer and the pattern for the header is something simple, but a little different from the basic-colour themes.

I love the Altadorian Constellations, but I have switched to the Premium one and the Sway Obelisk theme for a while. I just keep going back to that Altador one though :) I like how it's purple on top but then the bottom bar is a large aerial shot of Altador. So pretty!

I used to use The Faeries' Ruin all the time, so I'd usually say that one, but lately I've grown to like the Halloween one ^_^ Generally any of the darker ones are good with me (can't stand the super bright ones like that purple *shudders*)

I was using the Altadorian Constellations theme ever since I got it but now I've switched over to the Theives theme. I really like the header and the darker colours.

I'm using the Obelisk war one currently but I also really like the Altadorian Constellations, Faeries Ruin and Haunted Woods themes. I prefer the darker themes over the brighter ones.

Aw the Faeries Ruin one looks amazing. The only plots I've participated in are the Altador one and the Obelisk - I used the constellation one for forever but just recently switched to the obelisk one for a change. I love darker ones for sure.

I like the bottom of the Cyodrake's Gaze theme, but the top is pretty boring, and since that's all I usually see, I use the Krawk Island theme (not a fan of its bottom, and its top is only okay). I've gone through all my themes, and there isn't a single one that wows me. So I'm still waiting for TNT to make my favorite.

I've been using the Treasure Keepers one for a while now. It's just such a relaxing color. The top part is a map, which is pretty classy and some of the characters that appear at the bottom are fun imo. I only have 9 site themes, but that one's my favorite.