Your Favourite Site Theme

Sannah

I've always used to Altador Cup theme, and it's not because I'm a fanatic with the Altador Cup.

Rather, it's because it's the "brightest". I find all the other themes make me feel I'm looking at a really dark page, which in turn make it look a lot smaller. I really dislike looking at dark themes and colours all the time. I've tried the Default Yellow but then the lack of dimension still makes the page look flat and restricted.

The Altador Cup has a bright blue sky to look into. Ideally I would like TNT to release another "bright, open" theme but I don't see that happening.

I know it's kind of sappy but I'm too used to the Valentine's theme xD

Wow. That's probably my least favorite -- I try to minimize my time on Neopets the one day a year I have to look at it! I wish there were an anti-Valentine's theme that you could choose to use instead. But it always makes me think of Lockhart's singing Valentine's, so I try to grin and bear it.

I think my favourite would be the Neopets Purple. It's a simple one that isn't too distracting, and hey, it's purple. XD Other favourites of mine include the Haunted Woods, and Winter Holiday - but I only use those during the seasonal times. Haunted woods being from mid-September through Oct. 31, and Winter Holiday all throughout mid November-end of January. I also like the Faerie's Ruin theme, too....and I may sound crazy for this (as I don't think anybody likes the AC theme), but since I always have NC on hand, I can see how many NP I have on hand. And I can always highlight to see how many NC I have....so it doesn't bother me much. It's nice to have a light blue, sky type theme (but I only use it during the Cup season).

I just switched to Battleground: Awakened now and I LOVE IT! It might be a new favourite. ^^ I just wish I had known the fight was going on when I was supporting the Order, that way I could have the avatar and theme for them, too. Stupid TNT for not announcing when the fight started. But I'm getting off the subject. I LOVE this Awakened theme! Cake (and brains) for all!

• 3 weeks later...

Right now, I am using the Battleground: Order theme. However, my favorite is Winter Holiday. I just love the way it looks- bright blue and snowy. I think I'll go change it now actually...

I like the Faerie's Ruin theme because it has the nicest color scheme.

However, I love the anime design for Treasure Keepers characters. Unfortunately, I don't have Treasure Keepers theme so I'm sticking to the Ruin theme.

• 4 weeks later...

I've always used to Altador Cup theme, and it's not because I'm a fanatic with the Altador Cup.

Rather, it's because it's the "brightest". I find all the other themes make me feel I'm looking at a really dark page, which in turn make it look a lot smaller. I really dislike looking at dark themes and colours all the time. I've tried the Default Yellow but then the lack of dimension still makes the page look flat and restricted.

The Altador Cup has a bright blue sky to look into. Ideally I would like TNT to release another "bright, open" theme but I don't see that happening.

Wow, that's exactly how I feel! Way too many of the site themes, almost all of them, are dark and restricting, and very few have a nice open feel. The blue sky of the Cup theme is so welcoming, I wish there were more like that one.

The Chadley one! :laughingsmiley:

No, seriously, I wonder if we will be able to win it at the end of the DD?

I'm currently using the Seekers one, I don't have many and that's the most recent I got. I like to change often.

I do that too, using different themes on my accounts. Helps to prevent doing things I shouldn't be doing on my sides so I won't get in trouble.

I am using faeries ruin on my main and the Haunted Woods on my side.

I don't even really know what most of the themes look like lol
I think the default yellow one is cool (it's nostalgic[ish]) but I use the Altadorian Constellations one because I like the pretty colour scheme. It's easy on the eyes.

Guest JussttBre

I think the Altadorian Constellations are rather pretty! But then again I don't really have many site themes that I can compare it with..

I agree. That's the one I use since I got it.