Final Invasion Ready For Take Down!

hrtbrk

I knew it would come to this - I just did not think it would be so soon. Of course the faction leaders would be the final bosses...and there is no way I can handle any of them (like the previous wave). *le sigh* Oh well. Need to worry more about making NP right now anyway. (For training).

Got to the 125 strength boost. Using FOUR muffins a battle to beat them.

Set:

Scroll of Knowledge

Rusty Pitchfork

Elephante Unguent

Downsize!

4 Muffins

So this is the final wave, for now at least. Wonder if there will be any more battling after the Obelisk is opened.

I'm pretty excited: Easy starts at 225 HP so I may still have a tiny, mini chance of maybe winning (though I'm expecting defeats or draws).

Only one way to find out :D

I had to throw up my white flag today. I was able to make it all the way til now but Alas Nitronah was not strong enough to beat this wave. Hopefully if I like the cask prizes I won't have problems trading or offering custom for them.

You can beat the earlier waves to get the current casks :D

Phew, the level of difficulty is reaching a plateau. I can still beat them on 'average'!!! I was thinking of training to level 50 just to get lens flare, but I guess there is no need to rush.

Edit: Yo what. Kanrik just used lens flare on me 4 rounds in a row.

*facepalm* I don't know why I didn't think about battling the early waves for the cask! Haha Ditzy! I got the plushies I wanted and the other will be uft. *lol*

I was worried about the same thing too until I received the casks the other day from fighting earlier opponents xD

How many casks are there for this wave? I only got 2 so far...

Yep, confirmed there are only 2 casks this round :)

First time I actually got defeated in this war. XD Commander Flint and Professor Lambert found a way to beat me one a piece. XD and two draws each. Curse that scorchstone that Flint has. At least i can finish this war all on mighty...if this is the highest wave.

Man, I am so disappointed. I was really hoping that the final round of battling would be more of a 'group effort' to take them all down, maybe add in a puzzle or something? Er, I wasn't able to beat any of the opponents on the last difficult and I definitley won't be able to on this one. D: I wish I could have done more, but I was able to do the first three rounds, at least. I'm really thinking there will be a twist on this though, and that the obelisk will be more than any of the faction leaders can handle. I mean - notice how all the Tyrannian diggers left as soon as the obelisk was dug up? Makes me think they knew something we didn't. ;) I'm also really hoping this will become a daily and that I will at least get an avatar after all the training, time, etc I put in.

At this point though, all I can really say is, GO SWAY! :P

Man, I am so disappointed. I was really hoping that the final round of battling would be more of a 'group effort' to take them all down, maybe add in a puzzle or something? Er, I wasn't able to beat any of the opponents on the last difficult and I definitley won't be able to on this one. D: I wish I could have done more, but I was able to do the first three rounds, at least. I'm really thinking there will be a twist on this though, and that the obelisk will be more than any of the faction leaders can handle. I mean - notice how all the Tyrannian diggers left as soon as the obelisk was dug up? Makes me think they knew something we didn't. ;) I'm also really hoping this will become a daily and that I will at least get an avatar after all the training, time, etc I put in.

At this point though, all I can really say is, GO SWAY! :P

It doesn't say anywhere that this is the last we will do in this event ;) maybe they open the obelisk and are attacked by a monster (or new species) that we have to take down together.

I know that, that was the point of my post. I doubt this will be the last event, no one knows of course.... for now we can only speculate. :P

Ugh. what. I beat them all once and now i can't beat them. if they would stop using throw pillows/lens flare/warlock's rage + jade scorchstone every turn...

I agree. This is just a cheap tactic that makes no sense. I had him at 5 HP, bashed him with weapons that do 100+ damage three turns in a row before he killed me.

I know that, that was the point of my post. I doubt this will be the last event, no one knows of course.... for now we can only speculate. :P

ah ok, sorry for the misunderstanding ;) I hope it will be something everyone can do though and not as time consuming (waiting or battling a lot of times) as the other things we had. Now to see how much losses I need for this one :3

Edit: Yo what. Kanrik just used lens flare on me 4 rounds in a row.

Same here! He has no shame and the neopets team guys also have no shame.

Not like Good Guy Commander Flint. He never uses such stuff and gets defeated easily.

Edit: Do you think there is a connection between the achievement and the caption from where its avatar is?

caption_1286.gif