Final Invasion Ready For Take Down!

hrtbrk

So, since I am out of potions in my SDB, I either have to buy a ton, or wait for Healing Springs to heal me or to buy a potion from there. RS them from the Magic Shop is a nightmare right now...

I started late on this wave like an idiot because I was trying to get the 10 wins in a row for the last wave first. *facepalm* I'm never going to fill the bar by the end of the night...

Anyone willing to lend a pet for a bit? :P Lol. Just kidding.

I became a casual neopet user and I wasn't going to participate in the plot at first......but I did. It was agonizing this final round....I nearly gave up, 4/5 defeated and that professor had me going and going and going. And then I did it! My boyfriend does not realize the tremendous feeling that is so I came here to celebrate haha. All in all, I think I enjoyed this part of the plot, I rarely used the battledome before so I was able to really explore weapons and enjoyed figuring out new methods of fighting as the enemies got harder.

Probably the ones who have done their part each day.

I hope not; as not all of us were strong enough or skilled enough (or could afford the best weapons and abilities) to defeat the last two waves. As a result many of us will be forced to sit out. :( That's not all that nice....

I hope not; as not all of us were strong enough or skilled enough (or could afford the best weapons and abilities) to defeat the last two waves. As a result many of us will be forced to sit out. :( That's not all that nice....

Considering that you can do your part by losing, I think that's pretty fair, actually. :| They've made it so even people with starter pets and 1NP weapons can do their part- they just have to put more work into it.

I don't think that will be the case, but if that is the route that TNT chooses to go on, it's not unfair at all.

Because each time you defeated an opponent we gained one more Awakened fighter, the whole place will be full of Awakened and we win vampire.gif

Then we'll all party around the Obelisk. Our Honourary Member, Hubrid Nox, will then take place inside the Obelisk.

And like the Coltzan's Shrine, everyone will have a new daily activity by visiting the Obelisk and get the evil and dead version of prizes.

This will also be an acknowledged place for gathering Awakened during the nights, so you will really "hear chanting from far away".

The Tyrannian maps will be revamped with more bones (since the Tyrannian people like bones) but not too creepy because we already have Haunted Woods.

MWAHAHAHAHA ! Yeah , savamal ( i really like you now ) WE ! The Awakened will reign Supreme over this world !!!!!

Braaaaains <3

I became a casual neopet user and I wasn't going to participate in the plot at first......but I did. It was agonizing this final round....I nearly gave up, 4/5 defeated and that professor had me going and going and going. And then I did it! My boyfriend does not realize the tremendous feeling that is so I came here to celebrate haha. All in all, I think I enjoyed this part of the plot, I rarely used the battledome before so I was able to really explore weapons and enjoyed figuring out new methods of fighting as the enemies got harder.

Congrats haedder!! It's an amazing feeling when you can accomplish something you didn't initially think was possible :) I wasn't able to beat them myself so I can't join you in the excitement, but I too enjoyed discovering the weapons and BD strategies, as I was not much of a BD-er beforehand. I'll definitely continue to train my pets and save for better weapons so I can keep fighting tougher regular opponents!