Final Invasion Ready For Take Down!

hrtbrk

Well, I'm surprised. I expected to have some difficulty winning against the faction leaders, but it's been smooth sailing! I've had one draw, but other than that, all wins on mighty. :)

I hope there is some big bad boss- I want to have a bit of a challenge.

I beat all the leaders (No, just kidding, I tried to but I can't...) I feel awful, I should have trained when I had time a money to spend on it :mellow:

Neopian not-trainers problems I guess :whistle:

Brute open for swapping with anyone if they need the achievement, hehe. I'll try my best to send something worth while back~

Late to the party because school??

I'll send you something because I still need the achievement. If you already have it, you don't need to worry about sending anything back. :)

I got some random items thrown at me. I was wondering how, but I have a good hunch that it's because of here. I got my my second achievement by just sending my friend an item. My friend rejected it but I still got the achievement so I just rejected everything that was thrown at me.

Sorry if I assumed wrong.

B-but wasn't the point of this to be friendly and helpful? I got such nice things from people and I gave them back different things (nice enough I hope) :) Maybe I liked this too much.

I never thought about it that way. I was just thinking about that achievement. But now that I'm thinking about it, I'm pretty sure it was the achievement seeing that I was sent items under 10nps.

But in the future, I will keep in mind what you said. Being nice doesn't hurt.

I'm managing to beat The Awakened twins on Hard without too much trouble although I am losing every once in a while. These challengers certainly do have some awesome weapons... (where'd they get that Moehug Skull from?!)

I am excited to see how this event is wrapped up and will be pleased to see an end to the battling. I enjoy it to an extent but a change of pace would be nice!

This final wave is making a mess of my BD stats--I hate it T___T

I can't seem to defeat Kanrik. Just when I think I have him, he suddenly does something sneaky and wins. *cries*

Do any of you have tips on how to win (apart from having high HP)? I really hate how sneaky these 1P BD characters are XD

Kanrik is my toughest opponent too, and the only way I could beat him was by borrowing better weapons. I have a good mid range set to go with my mid range pet, but the boys were really slaying me and Kanrik was the biggest trouble.

Since one of the achievements involve sending an item, is there anybody from another faction who may volunteer for me to send over an item? (I would have done this sooner, but I had work today. I only just got home :P)

Since one of the achievements involve sending an item, is there anybody from another faction who may volunteer for me to send over an item? (I would have done this sooner, but I had work today. I only just got home :P)

Would you care to swap items? I'm with the Seekers, and I have just attempted to sneakily lure you into a gambling habit by sending you a scratchcard. :)