Final Invasion Ready For Take Down!

hrtbrk

B-but wasn't the point of this to be friendly and helpful? I got such nice things from people and I gave them back different things (nice enough I hope) :) Maybe I liked this too much.

I'm enjoying the niceness of it all plus receiving items from people, too. Unfortunately, I can't remember who I already sent stuff to, so I haven't been sending anything back. I hope that's not too rude of me! I'm not sure if the senders are getting my username from this thread. If anyone from this site sent me an item, thank you! I'd happily send an item back (your own or something different) if requested (via neomail).

Would you care to swap items? I'm with the Seekers, and I have just attempted to sneakily lure you into a gambling habit by sending you a scratchcard. :)

Thank you! I have sent you in return a healing item - you may be in need of some with these difficult opponents!

Thank you! I have sent you in return a healing item - you may be in need of some with these difficult opponents!

You're quite welcome. Healing is no great concern at this point--I've only fought the Twins so far, but it took them five fights to even damage my pet. Not all Seekers are frail little scholars. :D

I'm open for swapping items for the achievement. I'm a Seeker. I will be online off and on this evening.

[Edit: Got it! Thanks, goliadx! If anybody needs help, you can send me a 1NP item and I'll send it back.]

Can someone neomail me? Send me something and I'll send something? :P I don't know what we have to send, but I have random things in my inventory, will that count?

Whose team are you with, LizyMarie?

Seekers

Any item will work. I've been sending whatever random things were sitting out in my inventory.

Alright. do I have to send out more than one?

You just need to send one item (any item) to one person not in your faction.

I did it! :P Go me!! I'm really tired so this is all so fuzzy. I'm bout to fall asleep. Thanks for your help :)

You're quite welcome. Healing is no great concern at this point--I've only fought the Twins so far, but it took them five fights to even damage my pet. Not all Seekers are frail little scholars. :D

Wow, you're doing good! I'm glad to know. :)

Glad to hear it. I used to think of my pet as a warrior in this event, too, but then the real warriors showed up and..."explained" things to me. A lot. With pain. Lots of pain. (And cheaty-faced multi-freezers, too, but forum rules prohibit the expression of my opinion on this matter. :whistle:)

Go Seekers! Win the day! Because I am a frail little scholar, but I still want prizes! :laughingsmiley:

Glad to hear it. I used to think of my pet as a warrior in this event, too, but then the real warriors showed up and..."explained" things to me. A lot. With pain. Lots of pain. (And cheaty-faced multi-freezers, too, but forum rules prohibit the expression of my opinion on this matter. :whistle:)

Oh, there are still things that can push Waedd down and take his lunch money...but these faction leaders aren't among them. I expect we'll see a much tougher plot boss at some point, and I'm not in the tier that has been able to solo those in the past. Meanwhile, I'll toss a few extra bombs on your behalf.

Finally, I filled the bar without intentionally losing.

Scores:

Kanrik, Master Thief 0-0-1

The Duchess 0-0-1

Commander Flint 0-1-0

Professor Lambert 0-0-1

Lanie and Lillie 35-27-81

Oof. I've managed everything until this wave quite well with just 140 HP, level 51, Ylana's Blaster, Hanso's Charisma Charm, Downsize and a Blue Scorchstone, and Static Cling and Lens Flare. But I'm completely useless against the new wave. Can't manage a single one of the faction leaders, they just finish me off immediately in the second round. And I've tried using muffins, but it still doesn't help. Don't know what else to do, and I certainly can't start investing in a shield or some other form of protection right now, the prices are huge. Guess this is where the fighting ends for me. Sigh.

Still, there's the second achievement. Anyone want to throw some junk my way and then I'll send it right back? I'm with the Seekers.

Oof. I've managed everything until this wave quite well with just 140 HP, level 51, Ylana's Blaster, Hanso's Charisma Charm, Downsize and a Blue Scorchstone, and Static Cling and Lens Flare. But I'm completely useless against the new wave. Can't manage a single one of the faction leaders, they just finish me off immediately in the second round. And I've tried using muffins, but it still doesn't help. Don't know what else to do, and I certainly can't start investing in a shield or some other form of protection right now, the prices are huge. Guess this is where the fighting ends for me. Sigh.

Still, there's the second achievement. Anyone want to throw some junk my way and then I'll send it right back? I'm with the Seekers.

Adina, you could use jade elixirs and/or thick smoke bombs (1-use full healer and full blocker, respectively) to help you beat each of them once for the first achievement. It would probably cost you ~150k if you had to use both for each battle, but you might get by with just one or the other (so maybe 50-75k). (And that's based on yesterday's prices; I think they've dropped today because mine stopped selling.) If you have a freezer, you could wait until your freezer works to help ensure that you don't waste too many of them.

And I'm a Seeker, too, so sending me something won't help you.

You get the achievement just by sending something to someone of a different faction, you don't need them to send anything to you.

Adina, you could use jade elixirs and/or thick smoke bombs (1-use full healer and full blocker, respectively) to help you beat each of them once for the first achievement. It would probably cost you ~150k if you had to use both for each battle, but you might get by with just one or the other (so maybe 50-75k). (And that's based on yesterday's prices; I think they've dropped today because mine stopped selling.) If you have a freezer, you could wait until your freezer works to help ensure that you don't waste too many of them.

And I'm a Seeker, too, so sending me something won't help you.

It's alright, I'll wait for someone from another faction, if it's not too much bother.

And thank you very much for the advice! I'll give it a try, not too sure I'll be able to knock off enough of their HP, to be honest, but it's still worth a shot. So yeah. Thanks! :)

EDIT: Yes, I know the second achievement means that I have to send something, I just don't know who to send something to. And also stating my faction in case somebody else needs to get the achievement.