Official Order of the Red Erisim Discussion Thread

Anime

Pssst. Don't tell the people in the other factions, but the boons are worth at least 35k (if you go with the stock market boon). If you go with the faerie quest switching boon when you have a quest cookie (or if the festival is still going on), you can get up to 7 better quests. Let's say you replace all earth, light, and air faerie quests. On average, you'll replace 2.1 quests, resulting in an average of an extra 4.11 (desirable) stats (though only 80% of the time; the rest of the time you'll get at least one FFQ, worth potentially millions) during the week of the boost. Depending on your training level, that could be worth a lot! (For 2 reds/training, it's worth ~80k; for 8 regulars, it's worth several hundred thousand NP). So the boons can be worth it! Let's win them, Order!

Nice work so far everyone! :)

Siniri, sounds like the boons are pretty cool!

I did some late battling this morning (darn insomnia) but I've got a lot more before I post anymore stats. LOL Gotta run some errands first though.

Keep up the pressure! We can win this thing! :D

Attempting to get in 25-50 wins for the ones I am able to beat each. :D

Statistics- Seekers

Assistant Scientist: 23 wins, 2 draws (lol, this happened because I forgot to heal), 0 losses

Smug Philosopher: 23 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses

Stalwart Explorer: Haven't gotten around to fighting him yet.

Statistics- Thieves

Petty Pilferer: 25 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses

Roadside Bandit: 25 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses

Midnight Smuggler: Haven't gotten around to fighting him yet.

Haha, I have more trouble beating scientists than I do beating thieves. xD

StarDragon, every win helps, good work! :D

Indiana Freakin' Jones, Nice! And yeah, healing IS important. ;) Keep up the good work!

BEE. Good to see you here again. Good luck when you get back into battling!

I've been busy today too, and don't really feel the best. I've managed 50 wins over Kanrik and 64 wins over Professor Lambert today.I MIGHT go after the flunkies for another 50 each, but maybe later, I feel tired and I think I just need a small break from the day. Of course I'll get back to battling after that's over. LOL

Good luck everyone! :D

Thus far, I've only managed to draw (or lose) against the 3rd level battlers. Better than I did the first time, but still... :/ Back to the 1st and 2nd, I suppose...

Working on beating some of the lesser enemies. I couldn't hope to beat anything past the roadside bandit or smug philospher ahaha.

I'm not that good either, but just keep trying! We just need to work hard and kick some rear, as Aquamentis12 said. :D

Thus far, I've only managed to draw (or lose) against the 3rd level battlers. Better than I did the first time, but still... :/ Back to the 1st and 2nd, I suppose...

You obviously still made more of an effort than I did- you had enough points to buy that background for your Lupe. I only got 124k points or so. Feh, I couldn't beat the 4th, 5th and apparition waves. You did a much better job than I did! Keep up the good work. :rock:

Hey everyone..

just wanted to say sorry because I haven't been back in the BD yet. I've been busy. I will try and get some battles in tomorrow though :)

Good luck to you all

Nooo, don't be sorry! Just as long as you get a few battles done. ;) The Order will win this time, with so many loyal members battling!

Yeah guys, it doesn't matter much if you can't beat the stronger opponents. Every win helps and counts! :D You do what you can, and train to get stronger during the times of no battles so you can do better the next war/battle event. That's what we all pretty much have to do.

Yesterdays stats. I didn't get as many battles in as I wanted, but Not too bad against faction bosses only, and On mighty difficulty.

Assistant Scientist 0
Smug Philosopher 0
Petty Pilferer 0
Roadside Bandit 0
Midnight Smuggler 0
Stalwart Explorer 0
Shady Prowler 0
Genius Inventor 0
Kanrik, Master Thief 100
Professor Lambert 110

Day 2 total, 210

Tomorrow/Today I intend to do a LOT more battles! :D

Best of luck everyone! And remember, every win counts! Regardless of how difficult they are!

EDIT: Got my numbers wrong, should've been 110 wins against Professor Lambert. Was just checking my record before going to bed to see how far I think I can go after I wake up. Later!

Didn't get as much done yesterday as I'd hoped, but I got to see my dance friends last night for the first time in a month (I've been on hiatus as I rehab an injury). RL > Neopets.

But I did get some wins in, including a 12-streak against Kanrik before I had to switch and heal. Seekers: 23,26,16,23,26; Thieves: 28,39,26,13,36.

I plan to focus a lot on the Seekers. I do not want the faction I abandoned to beat me to those boons! But I suspect Thieves are the bigger threat, so I need to do a lot against them, too. For magic! And for the (worth-several-hundred-thousand-NP) boons! Let the other factions think there's nothing to fight for; we know better!

I've found Kanrik easier to defeat than Lambert (especially since Lambert keeps nullifying my Icicle ability with his umbrella), so I've defeated Kanrik 103 times on easy compared to the 9 with Lambert, lol. I feel like the Thieves are a bigger threat, but I still try to balance out my wins by fighting the Smug Philosopher when I'm healing up. When I get too lazy to heal, I just alternate between one-shotting Stalwart Explorer and Midnight Smuggler on normal.

Wish I could defeat the more difficult opponents more frequently, but just going to keep on keeping on anyway. Less than 24 hours to go!

It's crunch time! Based on what I've seen in places, I think we're all neck-and-neck, but we'll need to rally hard today to pull it off.

And by we, I include me, who has slacked the last 3 days. My stats this morning: Seekers: 23, 26, 38, 23, 53 (got a really nice streak going against the Professor); Thieves: 28, 39, 26, 24, 39 (and still that 1 lonely-and-hopefully-staying-that-way loss against Kanrik). All on mighty. I will reach my goal of at least 100 each!

Tally-ho, Order! Let's crush those... other nice people that we must defeat to get the boons for ourselves.

Nice stats guys! I didn't get in as much battling as I wanted yesterday either. :( I guess I'm suffering battle fatigue from the war. lol Over 9400 battles will do that I guess. LOL

i beat Kanrik and Pro Lambert 50 times each yesterday, had 1 more draw, against Lambert.

My mom's coming in for a visit today, should be here a few hours, so I'll battle afterwards, because she should be here shortly. lol

I think Lambert is tougher, overall. But barely. Why? Because of his Burrow ability. LOL It seems to work for him at the most inopportune times (for me). lol Otherwise, if I can G-bomb him, use the Altador Cup Throwing Star, with Lens Flare. I can 1-shot either of them. Provided the G-bomb does 5 or more physical icons. 4 or less, or blocked icons means at least a 2nd round to the battle. LOL

I'll check in later. Good luck battling guys and gals!

Up to 29 wins against inventor, 79 against Lambert, and 65 against Kanrik (the rest are the same -- been working on the hardest ones first, since they take longer -- at least 2 rounds, sometimes 5-6 depending on lens flare spamming). Time for church and youth group. I did finish all my homework and quizzes due at midnight tonight already, so I should be able to battle from the time I get home to bedtime, however much time that ends up being.

I think I might be done battling for the day. Here are my current totals:

Assistant Scientist: Easy = 50 W | Medium = 50 W | Hard: 125 W

Smug Philosopher: Easy = 50 W | Medium = 50 W | Hard: 200 W

Stalwart Explorer: Easy = 50 W | Medium = 50 W | Hard: 125 W, 1 L

Genuis Inventor: Easy = 50 W | Medium = 100 W, 2 D, 1 L

Professor Lambert: Easy = 1 W, 1 D, 4 L

Petty Pilferer: Easy = 50 W | Medium = 50 W | Hard: 125 W

Roadside Bandit: Easy = 50 W | Medium = 50 W | Hard: 200 W

Midnight Smuggler: Easy = 50 W | Medium = 50 W | Hard: 150 W, 1 L

Shady Prowler: Easy = 50 W | Medium = 55 W, 7 D, 7 L

Kanrik, the Master Thief: Easy = 22 W, 1 D, 9 L

Good luck to those battling, and may the order prevail! :D

Nice work guys!

Mom just left, had a nice visit with her. So I'll be jumping into the brawl soon.

Here are my totals as of right now.

Assistant Scientist 50
Smug Philosopher 50
Petty Pilferer 50
Roadside Bandit 50
Midnight Smuggler 50
Stalwart Explorer 50
Shady Prowler 50
Genius Inventor 50
Kanrik, Master Thief 200 (1 loss)
Professor Lambert 200 (2 draw) (1 loss)

Last day to battle. About 8 and a half hours left. So I better get cracking if I want to get more wins in for our column! ;)

Good luck to us all! ^_^

EDIT: Just checking in before I tackle Kanrik and Prof Lambert again. I got 50 more battles done against each of the non-faction leaders. 1200 wins so far for The Order. I'm shooting for 50 more on Kanrik and Lambert, and time and patience willing, I MIGHT attempt to get another 50 in. If I feel like it. LOL Battle-fatigue stinks. :p Good luck again, everyone! :D

Back and ready to roll. Trying to ignore the junk food from youth group (they like to bribe us volunteers with the leftovers).

ETA: Okay, judging by the way healing potions are flying out of my shop, people are getting serious. I hope I'm not the only Order member left in the fight. I'm up to 100 against the Professor and 87 against Kanrik. Going to shoot for 50 on the rest, and see how I feel after that (and how much time is left). The lag is killing me.

I just got done with my battles Siniri. Had to get out of the apartment and unwind a bit, maybe I'll upload and post here what I sketched tonight. ;) When it's a bit more ready of course. I finished up my faction leader battles when I got back. 50 on Prof and 50 on Kanrik.

Day 4 numbers are..

Assistant Scientist 50
Smug Philosopher 50
Petty Pilferer 50
Roadside Bandit 50
Midnight Smuggler 50
Stalwart Explorer 50
Shady Prowler 50
Genius Inventor 50
Kanrik, Master Thief 50
Professor Lambert 50

Day 4 total, 500

Total count = 1300 Wins, 2 losses, 2 draws

I seriously had TOO much bored-time on my hands these last few days. LOL

How did you guys do? Remember, every win helps! :D I seriously need to play some games though, my NP budget for this month is already dwindling because of the training sessions. LOL and it's ONLY the 5th day of the month! DAAAAAAAAANGIT! LOL

Less than 30 minutes left to battle! I'm tired, my wrist feels like cooked spaghetti. lol Good luck everyone still battling! I hope we win this! :D Will check in later. Good luck everyone!

Dratsicles. Thieves Guild won. I had 100 wins against everyone but the lowest Seeker (was in the 80's when time ran out). Guess I should have focused on the Thieves more -- I had a feeling I should, but I didn't want the Seekers to sneak in.

The Thieves Guild were strong favorites, but I'm still glad I joined the Order. We'll get you next time, Gadgeteers and Racketeers.

I got a Chesterdrawers Antique Almanac Vol. IV for my troubles. All that clicking for naught! (Though I did make half a mil off healing potions today, I think).

Good job everyone. I know we lost, but we did give it a good shot! In 7 days,. provided The Order is a selectable faction again, we can try again. It's too bad fan-forum posts don't count. We've still got the longest forum thread here of ANY of the factions! :D

I got a painted meepit rock, pretty much an insult for all the work, imho. TNT could've given us something USEFUL for our hard work.

Oh well, next time! ;)

Later guys! :)

I wasn't able to do as much as I'd hoped due to lots of work and not enough time (it was such a short amount of time too!), but I'm glad to have been able to beat the third tier opponents a few times, which I wasn't able to do during the actual war. Training has really helped!