Official Order of the Red Erisim Discussion Thread

Anime

Just for fun I battled Jelly Chia on Mighty with str boost of 3 and def boost of 2.5 using only Sophies Magic Hat, Leaf Shield and Static Cling.

I beat him in 32 rounds. Total: 11 damage (Because its str boost is higher than my def boost)

lol Nice Rockyroad1. Hope you got some good prizes from him. :)

erato_, You know, you might just be right about that. With Easter coming up, and the Festival of Neggs starting. That does make sense not to overshadow one event with the results of another.

Shoot though, I wanted to see how we did. -_- You know, SOONER than later. ;) We all came together and worked really hard on this war. I'm hoping that our efforts, though only a small number of The Order was here in this thread, will have helped our faction claim victory. :)

If it's not the next news release, then it might indeed come after Easter this coming weekend. but when is still anyone's guess. LOL TNT is pretty slow in matters like this.

lol Nice Rockyroad1. Hope you got some good prizes from him. :)

erato_, You know, you might just be right about that. With Easter coming up, and the Festival of Neggs starting. That does make sense not to overshadow one event with the results of another.

Shoot though, I wanted to see how we did. -_- You know, SOONER than later. ;) We all came together and worked really hard on this war. I'm hoping that our efforts, though only a small number of The Order was here in this thread, will have helped our faction claim victory. :)

If it's not the next news release, then it might indeed come after Easter this coming weekend. but when is still anyone's guess. LOL TNT is pretty slow in matters like this.

Nah. I already got my prizes. I also beat Giant Ghostkerchief with 3 HP and 2 Meteor Rocks. Took me 75 rounds to beat him.

I'm happy if I can beat someone like that koi warrior *or something like*. LOL

Maybe in more 7 years one of my pets will be able to have a battle like yours... :laughingsmiley:

But, well, that's what happens when you put all your neopoints at a huge gallery *1350 unique items, at moment, with tons at SDB waiting to be there*.

I'm working at Illusen's quests now... maybe in a half month or so I'll get the Leaf Shield, let's just hope she doesn't ask for a astronomic-expensive-item again, like the last time I tried... :(

To anyone who still checks this thread out. I'll be out of town for a few days starting Saturday, March 30. So I won't be around to reply to threads here for a few days. Just saying. lol

Eri_K, I'm sure it will be LESS than 7 years. ;) Just keep training. I'll bet you could be Giant Ghostkerchief within a year, depending on how much training you get in. ;)

The main problem with Giant Ghostkerchief would be his Prismatic Mirror, Ghostkersword and Ghostkerbomb.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/viewprofile/127/

If you stole any of those items, especially the Prismatic Mirror, you'd give him a much harder time. ;)

Later all! have a great Easter!

Think it's better to buy the leaf shield than complete this quest... :sad02:

Illusen just said: "Where is my Spirit of Slumber Stamp?"

Shop Wizard gives me 0 results, so probably it's only available at Trading Post, and I didn't dare to go there looking. I can't even remember EVER seeing that stamp anywhere.

And it's just my mission 23. Maybe I should just buy the shield now and make some Jhudora quests, just to have a score, I don't have any hope to go that far... LOL

Eri_K, Jhudora can be worse with her requests, I mean, the super expensive stuff sooner than later. But, every now and then Illusen does it too. I've only gotten to the level for obtaining a Honey Potion ONCE, in all my years on Neo. And that's where I got my actual Honey Potion. And that was fairly early on in my time playing the site. When the war broke out, I had around a dozen Leaf Shields from other failed attempts at completeing all of Illusen's quests. I never have. (I did sell all those spare leaf shields, but for much less than the final prices in the market were at. :( )

Especially since both Illusen and Jhudora ask for FULL species armours. Those things are EXPENSIVE! They're JUNK in the BD, but because of their rarity they usually seem to run between 1mil-3mil. Insane, imho.

Ok, enough grumbling, good luck with your next attempt at Illusen's Quests! I hope you can get a Leaf Shield the next time around! I did a quick shop wiz search, and the cheapest Leaf Shield is owned and for sale in

teska16 s shop for 35,000 NP

In case you decide to just buy it. ;)

Wildbreeze, that's GREAT! About TIME that TNT got the war stuff sorted out!

In the latest editorial, TNT said that they hope to have results out within the next week. Yay!

WHOOOOOOOO! *runs around in circles squealing like a little girl* YAY! :happydance: :dance: :rock:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, hi everyone!

Why I'm thinking that the prizes didn't worth the time I spent battling? :sad02:

I had a look around, and even the "shovel" reflecting 9 icons, that don't worth me spending 90% of my points to maybe use it at battledome...

I'm not really into battledome or into painting pets *if the paint brushes were something appealing to me, but they're absolutely not appealing*.

Getting only the items I want there I'll still have kind of a lot of points to spend, but there's nothing there I want. Maybe I should wait to see what those battledome items do? I mean, not the "shovel", the other items that are cheaper...

I was actually really surprised, I really thought the Order (Yep, totally bias, though with good basis) or the Thieves Guild would win. I really wasn't expecting the Sway, judging from what I saw on the Neoboards. It seemed there that the Sway were the most hyped, but when it came down to it, most people posting said the Sway was their least favorite faction.

It would be really interesting to see how the factions placed. I hope they release that info when all is said and done.

First off, CONGRATS everyone in the Order! I don't know where we placed, but we did WELL! I really thought we'd win too, based on our forum activity here. ;)

I thought our biggest competition would be The Seekers, and The Sway would be a darkhorse 3rd.

Wildbreeze, YEAH I was surprised too! I thought Erisim was some kind of flower or something... ^_^;;;

Eri_K, Well, you could buy some items that would sell for a good amount of NP, and then go with that?

Zorna, I don't know if we will have to fight again or not. I also wonder if there will be new prizes IF there is another round of battling...

Nice job Silent_Bard!

Good job rockyroad1!

Yeah Spritzie, the Sway took me by surprise too. :-\ Got ONE guild member that I know of who joined The Sway, the rest were Seekers, with myself and one or two others being in The Order.

My final stats were interesting to see, I didn't do too badly. :) First time I was better than mediocre in a war. LOL

I was actually proud of how I did in the war. For my pet being completely untrained before they began to hint at battle, I think what I got was more than fair. ^_^ I love all of the prizes, and I really hope there's more to come.

Sounds like a neat rank lilllisan! :D

I wonder how points were calculated. There's one sway member in my guild on neo. But I got a LOT more war points than him, even though his battle pet was much stronger than mine at the time. Maybe it was just the SHEER number of battles and wins I had? I fought 9,416 Battles in total. Winning I think 9015 of them. the losses came MOSTLY from fighting Envy (391 losses). My trophy rank was "Honoured Champion of the Obelisk". and it's a neat gold trophy. I wish TNT would share some of their inner-workings on points and such. Especially regarding the TRUCE that is currently in effect. Ah well, some things we will probably never know. ;)