Earthquake Hits Tyrannia!

hrtbrk

Just got my third "Something has happened" related to that event... And twice it shook my screen... frightening x_x

Edit:

And I keep on getting Meteor Bomb and Oppressor Onions from my fights in the new Battledome. May be a hint...

Edited by savamal

Does TNT know how much more difficult they've made my already difficult task of finishing NQ I? :P

In other news: BRING IT ON! Trecci (who is a girl once again XD) and I are ready!

Anyone want to start the theories on how this will start a war? Or require the Battledome in some capacity? Because an earthquake doesn't sound like it would need a battledome; it seems more like something that would be a puzzle, or else maybe just an np sink like the save the wheels thing. (Donate to the earthquake fund! Do it or you hate cute snowbunnies!)

Theories:

*THAT WAS NO EARTHQUAKE! That was the marching of the (INSERT VILLAINS HERE)! Get ready to fight!

*The rocks are coming alive! Send them back to whence they came!

What could it be? We're guessing now is a good time to wait for the proper authorities. There could even be a digging crew. Nomadic digging crews love this kind of thing.

I wonder if this will be similar to the one where we could move one block at a time, and it depended on how much we've trained movement.

Yay, it's starting! :D I'm excited despite not feeling at all prepared for a possible war :P

As for theories - my vote's on Dr. Sloth (GO, SLOTH!) or an alien invasion ^-^

Awesome! :D I've gotten these quite a few times so far this morning.

I really hope they get things going today instead of just rattling our screens for a day or so. :D

My pet is totally ready for the BD, so I'm excited about that. (Well, maybe not totally, but as totally as possible.)