Games Master Challenge: Pirate vs Ninja!

hrtbrk

Okay, I think I'm done trying. This plot/challenge is obviously not my fortay. :laughingsmiley:

I'm sad to miss out on all the prizes though. D:

Awww, don't give up yet! Even if you can't do all the challenges every day, you should definitely try to do the games you're good at! :3

Are you sure? I thought you had to turn them all to complete to get a certain prize. And you don't have to get a big score to turn the game from Incomplete to complete. 1 point will even do :)

Yes, I'm sure. You can see TDN's past guides if you need more convincing: http://www.thedailyn...ster-challenge/. The highest number of qualifying games that you're challenged to complete was 85. This year, there are 124 qualifying games.

Also, it's not true that just 1 point will do. In some games you need to get more than 1 point. There were a few I played today that I sent a nonzero score, but it didn't count it as complete. (I would guess Dar-BLAT!!! has a low minimum score, though, since it's so tough.)

On a different topic, it seems that you can send your scores beyond 3 if you collect your prizes after each score. It will tell you that it counts for the challenge, but you don't get any neopoints. I believe others are correct, though, that you don't get an extra prize for completing the bonus challenges on the day it comes out.

DAY 4:

NINJAS

Think Outside The Box!

Send a score of 275 in Faerie Cloud Racers.

Don't Lose Your Cool!

Send a score of 2950 in Ice Cream Machine AND send a score of 643 in Igloo Garage Sale - The Game.

It Takes A Thief...

Send a score of 100 in Ruins Rampage. (COMPLETE WALK THROUGH)

PIRATES

Think Outside The Box!

Send a score of 275 in Faerie Cloud Racers.

Don't Lose Your Cool!

Send a score of 2950 in Ice Cream Machine AND send a score of 643 in Igloo Garage Sale - The Game.

Keep On Swinging!

Send a score of 200 in Caves and Corridors: Mystery Island.

Day 4 ready for you!

Ugh, I hate these games today. D: I'll struggle through though, I want that gold trophy!

For some reason, when I send my scores and refresh the challenges page, the prize box won't highlight and it won't register that I've sent in the scores. Anyone else having this problem?

For some reason, when I send my scores and refresh the challenges page, the prize box won't highlight and it won't register that I've sent in the scores. Anyone else having this problem?

It is for me with the Igloo and Ice Crea Machine Games :/ The others work fine.

It is for me with the Igloo and Ice Crea Machine Games :/ The others work fine.

Oops! That's what I meant. Hahaha!

And I hate the C&C game. It's one of the worst games on the site.

Are you guys sending the scores in pairs? If not, that might be the reason. You need to do Ice Cream Machine, then Igloo, Ice Cream Machine, Igloo, etc. and not Ice cream x5, Igloo x5.

In other news, Faerie Cloud Racers will be the death of me.

Are you guys sending the scores in pairs? If not, that might be the reason. You need to do Ice Cream Machine, then Igloo, Ice Cream Machine, Igloo, etc. and not Ice cream x5, Igloo x5.

In other news, Faerie Cloud Racers will be the death of me.

Yep, that's how I'm doing them. One then the other and back-and-forth. Waaaaah! D:

Edit: NOW it's working. -__-;

My first 12 tries or so I couldn't get past the second racer. But then suddenly I went from the second up to the tooth faerie and ended up having several times as many points as I needed.Unfortunately that's the point where it gets really fast paced.I don't know if I'm gonna bother going for the bonuses this time.

I'm with the rest of you, I've been trying FCR all day with no success. I'll keep on trying - I'm concerned this may be the only set I won't be able to complete on day of release, so I'm still plugging away. If I can send at least one score, I'd be fine. I managed to complete everything else, though.

For me it was Ice Cream Machine, I tried twice and the game ended up ending automatically. I didn't run out of lives or click exit, it just ended and gave me a chance to send in my score. Odd, and took longer then I wanted, but I managed to do everything in a total of four hours. That Garage Sale Game nearly killed me though...that was horrible.

Faerie Cloud Racers was easiest when I blocked off my half of the map, then just slowly took up space until my opponent crashed on their own. Their turns are unpredictable, so you're liable to crash yourself if you try to cut them off. You need to be fast at turning, though.

For me it was Ice Cream Machine, I tried twice and the game ended up ending automatically. I didn't run out of lives or click exit, it just ended and gave me a chance to send in my score. Odd, and took longer then I wanted, but I managed to do everything in a total of four hours. That Garage Sale Game nearly killed me though...that was horrible.

Same here. My computer would freeze for about a second, then it said I had a game over.

DAY 5:

NINJAS

Take Your Best Shot!

Send a score of 50 in Ultimate Bullseye II.

Ready Or Not, Here They Come!

Send a score of 439 in Switcharoo AND send a score of 31200 in Ugga Drop.

In Neopia, The Cooties Get You!

Send a score of 410 in Cooty Wars.

Sandans Rock!

Send a score of 26650 in Jumpin' Gem Heist.

PIRATES

Take Your Best Shot!

Send a score of 50 in Ultimate Bullseye II.

Now You See Them, Now You Don't...

Send a score of 439 in Flycatcher AND send a score of 4500 in Goparokko.

Get The Best Of Those Pests!

Send a score of 560 in Itchy Invasion.

Sandans Rock!

Send a score of 30650 in Jumpin' Gem Heist.

Day 5 for you. Best of luck, everyone :)

We are aware that some games, like JGH and Ugga Drop, are not working. We are also aware that Switcharoo DOES NOT EXIST.

At this current time, we have no suggestions or solutions. :(