What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I just beat Meuka in Act 4 of NQII on Insane!

I'm getting so close to the end and I can feel it. Plus, my party is really good and so the game has gotten really, really easy.

Still gonna over-level for the Four Faeries, though LOL I'm scared.

I just picked up the avatar for TNT Staff Smasher. :) It took a couple of days, but as soon as I realised that you could whack with space bar I picked it up in 2 games.

... YOU CAN WHACK WITH THE SPACEBAR?

-headdesk-

Well, hopefully I can pick it up in just a couple days as well!

I just beat Meuka in Act 4 of NQII on Insane!

I'm getting so close to the end and I can feel it. Plus, my party is really good and so the game has gotten really, really easy.

Still gonna over-level for the Four Faeries, though LOL I'm scared.

Good luck! :D

I'm just starting NeoQuest I for the first time- I want the avatar and trophy, lol. As soon as I'm finished that, I'll start on NQII. :)

After days of playing I finally got some game avvies. I also got the new game avvie on my 4th try! (updating that flash thingy really helped :D) And I'm in the run for 2 trophies, I believe :D

no i got it once before ... and I got the avatar with it ... but this was 2 years ago or so .. he's so hard to please

For the past two months he has been saying, I'm not dense yougin I already knew that.

My achievement is spinning the wheel of extravagance and getting secret lab map #6

woo

... YOU CAN WHACK WITH THE SPACEBAR?

-headdesk-

Well, hopefully I can pick it up in just a couple days as well!

As we all just love to get in there and play the games without reading the game information panel, it was just by chance that I noticed "Use the mouse to guide the mallet around the screen, and press the Space Bar or click to hit the staff members on the head." and my score increased by 300!

As we all just love to get in there and play the games without reading the game information panel, it was just by chance that I noticed "Use the mouse to guide the mallet around the screen, and press the Space Bar or click to hit the staff members on the head." and my score increased by 300!

Oh wow, I am seriously embarassed!

I may ahve read the instructions once upon a time when it first came out, but definitely not since then! LOL. Well, I shall definitely give that one a go tomorrow!

I gained defence at ole' coltzans', got faerie cybunny plush at tdmbgpop, 1232 NP at the faerie caves, gained 15 hp at healing springs, spooky kau story at apple bobbing, 1000np on treasure of the black pawkeet, 200np at the forgotten shore, 115np and a codestone at tombola .Oh and ummm, I won about 10000 NEOPOINTS ON A SCRATCHIE!!!!!!!!! Soo... I'm happy :woot: :laughingsmiley: :rolleyes_anim:

Oh wow, I am seriously embarassed!

I may ahve read the instructions once upon a time when it first came out, but definitely not since then! LOL. Well, I shall definitely give that one a go tomorrow!

I'll try for this avvie today, and we'll se how this thing works :)

Anyway, I have 3 shiny new trophies :D I really worked my (fingers) off for them. I decided I want some more, because my account looks so lame and empty :O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I finally got the Alien Aisha avatar for using a nerkmid I got in a random event. :)

So jealous of you kivu! :P

Now for my daily achievements!

• Spike it! (Mynci Beach Volleyball)
  • Kiko Ninja (ALP assisted)
  • Dark Nova (ALP assisted)
  • Neomail Addict (a fluke refresh, thanks ALP again)

And am now trying for Extreme Herder and Maraqua Raiders avatars! :thumbsup:

So jealous of you kivu! :P

Now for my daily achievements!

• Spike it! (Mynci Beach Volleyball)
  • Kiko Ninja (ALP assisted)
  • Dark Nova (ALP assisted)
  • Neomail Addict (a fluke refresh, thanks ALP again)

And am now trying for Extreme Herder and Maraqua Raiders avatars!

Well I'm jealous of your Mynci Beach Volleyball avatar! Congrats! I can't seem to achieve a high enough score for that yet.

That's a good day for you, Mr Lanky! :D Good luck with the other two avatars ^_^

Thanks karmacow!

Today's Achievements:-

• Raider of Maraqua
  • A53 - LIKE A BOSS
  • Pinatas & Candy!
  • Drackonack - Hungry

Next up! Still trying for Extreme Herder and Hungry Skeith avatars!

Just beat the Four Faeries on NQII on Insane.

That was my biggest fear, tbh. The only time I have ever lost on NQII (other than on purpose for the avatar) was against them.

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

Plus, my Kacheek gained a level and a defence point!